The girl with brown long hair has a boyfriend... Is it okay for her to be taking so many pictures with other guys? (neither of these guys are her bf)?

this is my little brothers girlfriend. She uploaded all these pictures with other guys, but none with my brother. What do you think?

• yes it's okay
  • no she shouldn't be doing that

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice to see an older sister looking out for her brother :)
    As for the question, I have mixed opinions on it. Really it depends on how often she sees the guys and what sort of relationship she has with them, which I certainly don't know and you may not.

• she hangs out more with them than she does with my brother

• Then she's not exactly an ideal girlfriend, is she? :/

Thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I don't agree with that. It makes it look like she's single or going out with one of these other guys.

My boyfriend used to talk about hating his ex girlfriend - Turned out there was a few reasons for this including that she'd once posted a picture on fb of her and a guy friend and made it look like THEY were going out. She'd talk to her ex when she was with him too and would save his pictures so he thought she was a player.

I wouldn't be comfortable with my boyfriend posting a picture/s with other girls (unless it was like his sister or something), and wouldn't post pics with other guys. There's just something not right about that. I'd warn your brother to be careful on this one.

It seems to have a lot of un-loyalty written on it to me

• another thing is... she always comments on other guys pics. she also hangs out with them a lot and only sees her boyfriend at parties.

• Well that doesn't sound right, sounds like she a player

What Guys Said 10

• Its okay unless there's a lot of touching that shouldn't be happening especially since a lot of those pics look like datinglike the top right and bottom left

• does it make her look like she's single?

• do you think she's pretty?

• she's okay, not my type though

• I suppose she's doing them all...

I once tought it's not big deal, then I met a few girls that do this and actually heard them talking about things without their boyfriend near... Not the type you'd want to date.

• do you think she's pretty?

• might be her cousin or brother... because it the same guy

• no it's one of her "friends"

• do you think she's pretty?

• I wonder why you ask that.. but I say she is average looking... dateable

• She probably shouldn't if she likes him, the boyfriend may feel jealous

• She is clearly cheating on your brother. Tell him to DTB ASAP

• Total sloot!

• Unfortunately my girlfriend does the same damn thing. It annoys the hell out of me..

• Definitely isn't my type of girlfriend... She looks disrespectful and thrashy.. kinda girl

. Also she is just average in looks...

• not wife material?

• Wife? Lol not even girlfriend material... The she is acting in those pics and letting guys take a nice feel of her boobs she is definitely thrashy... So thrashy that I wouldn't even randomly fuck her...
      I don't like girls who act like guys

• Is that you? Lol

• That dude in the top right pic is getting a good arm feel of her boobs!

• so is it not right?

• Well, I know I wouldn't like other guys feeling my girlfriend's boobs.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't really see why this is a bad thing.

• She is allowed to have friends and take pictures with them.

• Why is her face so familiar and why does it seem like you are actually jealous of her and want to put her in a bad light? 😐

• where do you live? you may know her! and not at all! just watching out for my bro :)

• I mean that I have seen her face posted on this site before and you asked a user whether he finds her pretty, which sounds kind of fishy...

• On the potential list of things that I care about, this ranks very low. Taking pictures with your friends is not abnormal. Having platonic male friends is also not abnormal. It doesn't mean she's cheating on your brother.

• Men get so jealous, there is nothing wrong with taking a picture!

• If your boyfriend was taking pictures with a girl and his hands were on her chest, you would honestly be okay?

• She looked like she allowed it

• @StickStickity13 If you're going to make accusations then you need facts, not assumptions.

• Why is this your business?

• it's my little brother I don't want him to get hurt

• There probably just her friends , its a little too much , maybe if it was 3 or 5 then it would be ok

• do you think she's pretty?

• she's average looking

• Ask her boyfriend if it's ok with him, like casually. If he isn't, he'll he confronts his girlfriend, if he is satisfied his response then it's for the guy and the girl's decision. If he trusts her, this shouldn't be a problem.

Answer mine too please?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2068750-why-does-he-do-that