Should I go ahead and ask him out?

Met a guy at a bar, we slept together, he wanted me to stay to buy us lunch before driving me back to my car and asked for my number. We texted a bit yesterday and haven't heard anything today. He seems nice, however I picked up shyness when I was over at his place (also I knew he told me when he works). Should I just ask myself or see if he even wants to do it?

Okay, sent him a text just telling him about something funny I recently saw at my work. He responded after getting off from his work and asked for an actual date. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him out! It won't hurt and you never know what could happen it's better to have no regrets!
    Best of luck
    X.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah go ahead ask him out, he will appreciate it.

• nah.. let him work for you

• Hell to the yes.

• People have no idea how to meet people these days. You think having sex is going to get you a DECENT man?

• Honestly, my plan was just to enjoy a cheap beer, watch baseball on tv while listening to live music. I had no idea a dude was going coming into the picture!

• Sorry for typos, just had a beer recently as matter of fact. 😄

• uuuummmmmmmmm, you slept together and you think you have to ask him out? you already asked them out if you sleep with someone.

• I guess, he did ask me to go to a club that night and bought my admission and drink (along with our Uber).

What Girls Said 2

• Of course. You've already broken the ice with the sex. What do you have to lose?

• Yes, you should attempt to ask him out.