Online relationships?

Has anyone had or heard if a successful relationship between people who met online? Its just there's a girl I'm talking to and I feel a connection and i like her a lot. But I've never actually met her. We want to meet each other but I Dont want to pursue something if there's no chance of success. I just wanted yo know other peoples experiences with things like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty of relationships like this work out. Some friends of a friend of mine met online... through XBox, I think? Through a video game, and they met up one day and are now married (not w/o their issues, of course, but they're happy). I don't personally have experience with this, and I've seen enough episodes of "Catfish" to scare me away from ever pursuing it, lol, but if you know for a fact that she is who she says she is and vice versa and she feels the same as you do, then you should go for it :)

• Thanks :) that helped. I just have social anxiety so I tend to over think these things. I Dont want to go see her to find out she has a boyfriend and was just leading me on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Met both my girlfriends online. One on facebook that I went to school with years ago. One on eharmony who was a sexy single mom with a fat juicy ass and a nice face. Worth the gamble man, you will never win if you don't play the game. Dating is a game for sure!

What Girls Said 1

• I met my last boyfriend on tinder.
    It was a really good relationship and he was a great guy.
    He just wasn't the one. We were together for almost a year.

It's worth a try. But as @LouisvilleGirl826 mentioned about catfish. Be sure you know she is who she says she is.

What Guys Said 1

• there not really my kind of thing to be honest , there is lots of people dating now that originally meet online or through a dating site

• Thanks to both of you guys. I really like her and I think she likes me but I just Dont want to spend the time and money pursuing this if I'm just gonna get crushed in the end. But it sounds like I have a chance so thanks again.

• Sorry if that reply was kinda confusing I was walking and wasn't paying toomkuch attention to what I was typing.