Girls, Is it true I will have to wait till my 30s or 40s to find a girlfriend I'm currently 24?

Is it true I will have to wait till my 30s or 40s to find a girlfriend

I'm a gentleman which means that most women over look me I don't drink party or do drugs. I have a very serious approach to life. I treat everyone with respect, I hold doors for everyone not just women and if I see someone needs help I'll assist. But I have heard that most women don't go for these guys until their 30s or 40s which I'm currently 24 I really don't wanna wait that long for my first girlfriend should I just permanently give up on this and accept that who I am as a person Dosent meet the requirements to get a girlfriend

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Noooo... The average American male gets married at 29. Obviously most guys meet and marry before they're 30.

Working on your self esteem would probably be a good idea as well.

• Well I'm already 24 and never had a girlfriend so I might pass that 29 mark

• I'm just saying that it seems unlikely a girl would date a guy with zero experience as opposed to a guy who could easily handle her my proof is that I'm not a picky I'm literally going for any girl right now cause I'm desperate and I'm still getting nowhere

• I'm muting this question.

What Girls Said 2