Why do men marry bridezillas or difficult women?

I'm as difficult as the next person, everyone is difficult at times. But I wonder why someone would willingly marry a woman who disrespects him, treats him like rubbish and act like a brat.
Why?
Some are attractive women, but is that enough to take it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some seems to need that kind of treatment. Some are by nature more submissive than other peoples, no matter if you're man or woman. If they are both happy treating them that way, leave them alone :-) Some really like to be a good puppy. After all, it's a simple task for those who don't like to break their head, they just follow the rules :-)

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

What Guys Said 23

• 1|2
  • Most women just snap when it comes to weddings. It's a stressful day that should focus on the couple but usually focuses on her.

Forget planning a wedding. Just trying to get a small group of friends to do something together is a pain in the ass.

It's hard to believe but most women have a Bridezilla in them.

• Sometimes they think good looks are all that matters. Sometimes they think women can change once they get married, or have a kid.

Some guys just want to be treated like worms.

• There's people with little respect for themselves, or people with so many insecurities they date someone attractive because others would think highly of them.

• Some guys are weak human beings that don't have the spine to leave a woman. Usually because of 1. Being afraid to be alone. 2. Feeling like he's lucky to have gotten a girl in the first place, so the idea of finding another looks bleak in his eyes.

• I think its often that bridezilla didn't really come out before and then their true faces start. Alternatively its just desperation of the guy to be with someone at all.

• Because they're pathetic simps that pedestalize pussy and have zero self respect, thus they think they're lucky to have a woman, ANY woman.

• Some men are so visual its sad most guys in real life are pussy whipped truth be told 99% of males are beta males who get bitch slapped by their SO's lol

• They generally don't. Women change after the marriage. But, scientifically proven, I guess guys like to marry mommy. Don't ask me where the study is, look it up.

• It actually can be validating for men who feel a constant need to do stuff for their girl. You know, clingy men.

• They must enjoy being engulfed in drama and dealing with a woman that is high maintenance. I can't think of anything worse.

• I almost did. I ran the other way

• They are spineless and/or know that they don't have a lot of dating options.

• It's not our fault that you know EVERY SINGLE MAN ON EARTH so you can ask "why do men "

• Bridezilla? That's a good one lol. I wouldn't know anything about the subject matter. Never been married.

• Stupidity I guess.

• The treat of pussy can be too strong for a bluepill mangina to overcome.

• No , i hate that type

• I have no idea

• I don't know.. i dont want that kind of woman though...

i want a simple woman who is just happy and doesn't need to overdo things to be happy

• They may be focusing more on what other people think than what would make them happy.

• Cause the pum pum sweet

• hey are you indian?

What Girls Said 5

• They probably just are temporarily crazy during the wedding prep as it's pretty stressful.

Or those dudes have low self-esteem.

• Bridezillas are just normal women who are stressed out from the wedding planning process. I don't think they are usually like that.
    Wedding planning can be really stressful. I've heard stories from people I know where everything just goes wrong.

• Maybe it's because their moms are just like that. Watching their moms act like one does have a lot of influence on their upbringings. They think it's normal for a girlfriend or wife to act that way and it's what they are used to. People are known to marry people who similar to their own parents.

• If you want a guy, don't wait for him to choose you. That's not what it's about. You're thinking: I'm a good nice kind decent girl, so guys should just go crazy about me.
    Nope. No way. That's not going to work.
    You want a guy, you go out and get him. And that means the first thing you have to do is beat competition - meaning other girls. That's all.
    Learn how to seduce and manipulate. Also the only self confidence you get will come from inside of yourself, not from some guy's love. First, be your own best girlfriend. Find lots of friends. Go out and have fun. Build a great emotional support network. Don't bury your head in studying or work. Then go out and get that guy. Even if you have to elbow other girls out of your way to get him.
    And when all is said and done, a guy will never fill that void in your heart. He is a good treat, but good girlfriends are what truly matter.

• I wish I knew this, too. I know of some women from work that are not pleasant personality wise, demand things from their boyfriends and such, and when one got engaged was even more annoying. Maybe they like that fiery attitude, maybe it leads to passionate sex or something.

I have no clue. I'm quiet and respectful, but can be passionate with the right guy. But guys don't really date me, so I never get to show that side.