Would you let your girlfriend hangout with her guy friends?

Whether it was just her and a guyfriend or a group of her female and male friends.

I guessed i should have said comfortable instead of let, but i loved all of your answers, thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't want her spending time with her "guy friend" unless he is a homosexual then I would be fine with it. To many people cheat in these scenarios especially if they have been smoking weed or doing coke or drinking. Secondly how would you feel if we were dating and I was spending more time with another girl that wasn't you and I would say "shes just a friend" I bet you wouldn't like it one bit either especially if it was always alone just the two of us.

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't have the option to "let" me do fuck all. I'll do what I want and if he doesn't like it then he can fuck off

• Will you try and control how and who he sees though? i'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes

• I love your answer, i can hear the attitude in it lol.

• Lmao, thank you, I try

What Guys Said 6

• Doesn't matter to me

But even if it did. I wouldn't expect her to not hang out just because I said so, grown ass woman, hang with them if you want. Regardless of what I say

• Yeah. She's only got a couple of guy friends so I'm not bothered by it, she did have a guy friend who kept hitting on her and she cut his ass off. lol

• yeah why not, we didn't decide our friends their gender xD

• It depends on the relationship if i think she is a slut that i use i let no problem otherwise no

• lol... fuck... no

• no thats against the law.

What Girls Said 0