Does it make me a racist if I reject a particular race to flirt with me :x?

First and foremost I love all race. I believe that we are all equal and some of my best friends are black.
But when it comes down to dating, i am picky. I love latino men & whites, i find Latinos incredibly attractive, super cute and sexy, Hispanics who are light brown skin to white/Mexican looks. But I've mostly dated white men who are so hot as well.
But recently I've been hit on by black men a lot and when i try to politely and nicely reject them they become furious and nearly all call me racist!
But i dont think that i am a racist because i love black people.. I love my black friends because they make me laugh and they are very fun and energetic loving people.
I am just not attracted to them sexually or stuff like that.
But tell me what u think?
Am i a racist simply because i dont want to date African Americans?
Tell from experience what u think about stuff like this..

Most Helpful Guy

• No and honestly it shows how childish they are if they think calling you racist will bully/guilt you into dating them.

You are not racist and you do NOT need to date them, its ridiculous to even think that. Just a pathetic race card/guilt trip being played so they can bang you and move on.

What Guys Said 11

• No, it is not 'racist' to want to mate with your own kind.
    It is a natural instinct.
    Libtards want whites to miscegenate into extinction.

• Yes to some degree and ill explain why

Preferences are just that, blonde vs brunette, tall vs short, or maybe glasses vs not... But when its racial preferences --> this is the only exception to preferences that DOES NOT fall under preferences but rather racial discrimination

The reason for this is because its tied to race which exempts this so called 'preference' to be categorized under dating preferences

• But no !
      Because for example, Hispanics range from different looks and blacks dont !
      Maybe if i found a light white skin black man with julio lips and eyebrows, straight hair, light brown eyes then ill date a black boy !
      Its just that black men all look the same!!
      So its boring

• Well you see that last part is racial discrimination. Because you are saying all black men look the same and its boring. So you are excluding a whole race, which has nothing to do with developing a meaningful relationship

You have to keep in mind. Anything type of isolation based on race is racial discrimination not a preference. But it also is a preference

Like saying preferences can be racial discrimination but racial discrimination can't be preferences - if that makes sense

But at the end of the day i can't say if its ok or not. But everyone does it so I guess its fine because its how we are. But we also need to call it what it is

• No, it does not.

Don't ever let any libtard tell you otherwise.

• бычить

• I had a good taste of how you think when you took a completely irrelevant subject and took the opportunity to take a shit on liberals...

• @JuicyBrain I guess I'll cry in the corner now.

• No it doesn't. I'm Korean American and I only like white women. I don't even date my own race. I make friends with people of all races, yes, but I only sexually find whites attractive.

• I've seen this before with other Asian Americans. I wonder why. Not that you're precluded from just dating Asian Americna women, but I just find it rather interesting. I am white but love whites AND Asians AND Hispanic guys myself.

• @Tenseven Because I'm not into Asian culture, I prefer European culture. I grew up in a white neighborhood, so I'm used to seeing white faces. And I think that since Asian women love white men so much, why can't I have my turn? Why can't I be free to date white women only?

• Thanks for your answer. You are totally within your right to date white women! Whatever makes you happy is what you strive for.

There are many of us out there that love the Asian Persuasion so to speak. Seriously! 😊

• Why in the ever loving *uck do women or here think it's the biggest crime against humanity to be attracted to white guys, And not to be attracted to black guys?

• I dont know & its becoming a thing. Its like the media is trying to force black men & white wemon relationships. Instagram is one of the biggest instigators & now u see more and more black men approaching wite girls. I have no problem with that thoe as long as they dont get violent if one dont want to date. But i can say that 10 years ago when i was 10x hotter not a single black man gave it a try at me. Its the media hip hop and stuff making up things and really making it seem that we white girls like all black men lol i love hip hop !

• White men are not supposed to date any women, I guess lol

• Hola. Soy Latino. I believe we haven't met yet ;)

• preferences are just normal.

• I don't care if black men are ur not preference. I'm not worried about why girls don't look at black men as lover. These plenty of girls I prefer girls look at me as human being. In America, they all care about races it annoys me as hell.

• You aren't racist thats their problem they need to move on and go after latinas that mess with brothas

• No, sexual preference is not racist in my opinion

• It's funny how they're calling you racist for not wanting to date them but the only reason they like you is because of your race, which is seen as a prized sex toy.

• I think any girl with decent looks can be a prize for anyone black or white, it has nothing to do with race honey. Girls get hit on all the time

• They want to bang her and move on to the next girl and they are butthurt she said no so they played the race card to try and guilt her into sleeping with her. isn't that pathetic?

What Girls Said 7

• No it's not racist. You said you love everybody regardless of race, but you can't help what you're attracted to. I'm hispanic and I have a preference too: I'm only attracted to white guys. You're not racist, you just like what you like and there is nothing wrong with that.

• Girl, it doesn't matter. Guys will say anything when they get rejected "I bet you're lesbian" "I didn't find your flat ass attractive anyways" "you're a racist" it's all the same.

At the same time, black men look great so that's your opinion.

• No need to run me over with ur madness and insults. And my ass is ok.
      Maybe ur the lesbo checking out my booty.

• 😒 when you fail so hard... Those were examples of shit men say when they rejected. Yikes.

• I do not believe you are racist. But I do believe sectioning out guys to date simply because of their race is particularly an unattractive mindset. Especially because you may be passing up on something that could turn into a beautiful relationship. But you're into who you're into, so live your life.

• You know, i felt the guilt for rejecting every black man but ill rather reject than to lie to him or my self. And i did give one black boy a try in high school because he so was nice and caring but i just couldn't lie to my self so i finished him in 3 days. But im letting it all out here to not feel bad about it. And there are so many beautiful black wemon, but it just seems that both are dating outside their race which is the most beautiful thing

• I don't think it's racist. You're attracted to a certain type of man and that's just that.

It'd be like saying you're a homophobe that you aren't attracted to other women in a romantic sense.

• You like what you like. I guess people could call it racist but usually a people within a race look similar and if you aren't attracted to those features and a group of people happen to have it then oh well versis racism

• I am actually black myself from England, and I've had a similar thing. I have not really been attracted to black men (I know it sounds weird) so I tried to figure out what it was that caused it.

I realised that one of the reasons was arrogance/ attitude.
    Obviously not all black men are arrogant, but I have two older sisters, and when I was younger, I remember them mentioning having a lot of attention from persistent, black men - men/ boys that they weren't interested in. They would call out to them and such. I thought my sisters were exaggerating, until I suddenly became a teenager myself.
    When I got approached by black guys, I usually got the sense that they were over confident with me. Some women like that sort of thing, but I find that it puts me off. I kinda get the vibe that they were putting on a front didn't have to win my affection with being kind or whatever, whereas I would prefer a guy to be himself. Obviously not all black guys are like this (and plus, I don't know what they're like in the US).

Secondly, I find guys with some hair more attractive.
    And that applies to all races in general. I've met very few black guys that don't shave their heads and out of these few, I do find some of them more attractive as a result. I guess I'm one of those people that thinks a bit of hair suits everyone (is that so wrong?)

Having said all this, I would say that I am not racist in terms of dating a black guy, as my reasons apply to any guy from any race, so I guess if you do the same - break down why you're not attracted to them, and see if it is a trait any man could have from any race, or if it is something specific to a black guy, and that will determine whether or not it is racist.

Some people are quick to jump on the racist bandwagon and will label someone as a racist, when the situation actually had nothing to do with race until that was mentioned.

If you find that your reasons are race related, then I would suggest seeing the individual for his merits rather than the colour of their skin, or the fear of the different culture or whatever it might be.

But at the same time, people are allowed to have a preference in terms of what they are attracted to. Eg: I'm used to being the only 'non-white' person, in my class/ work, so most people I associate with tend to be white, and so I am very much attracted to white guys and all races. The same could apply to you, wherein your ideal of what's attractive is linked to your culture's ideals?

• I don't believe nearly every black guy has become furious and stuff when you turned them down... Maybe a couple of oddballs, but not nearly all of them, that doesn't even sound believable.

• You'll be surprised most from Instagram and some even at the gym, 1 black dude called me racist white b***ch... And I've rejected some Hispanics and whites and Asians too and they are friendly about it. But most black men are stubborn about it and intimidating. 6 out of 9 black men who approached me :x