Does age matter?

I am 17, will be 18 at the beginning on 2017 and the guy I'm talking to is 20, and will be 21 soon after I turn 18. Is this relationship wrong? Or is there no problem?

• Yes, that is wrong!
    25% (3)17% (4)20% (7)Vote
  • No, that is not wrong!
    75% (9)83% (19)80% (28)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• My first LTR started when I was 21 yo and she was 17. It lasted for almost 8 years with no regret. 3 or 4 years is nothing nowadays. Girls tend to grow faster as everybody knows and girl at age of 17 is definitely not a kid.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Large age gaps are weird. When I say large I mean 15+ age difference. There's nothing wrong with yours.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 3 years is nothing. it won´t matter in the long run.

1|0
    0|0
  • Age does matter obviously, but I think your age gap isn't too big but you should still wait until you are 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • age matters when the person you're with is on their death bed and you're still a spry teen or young adult.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel like I was taking advantage of a kid if I was that dude, I think it's kinda wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • only to a certain extend. in your case it's absolutely fine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• As you get older a few years different doesn't make much difference. At your age, he's experience a lot more of life than you have and you have some catching up to do. A guy closer to your own age would be easier to relate to.

0|0
    0|0