Random guy introduced himself to me at work?

So I just started a new job and one of the cute security guards at the hospital I work at randomly introduced himself to me and sat down at the next desk and was asking me questions what I like to do... and one of them I said hiking and mentioned the Delaware river.. he then proceeded saying how him and his friends do it and I should come... thoughts? he came out of no where and I thought he was so cute lol...

also I was surprised how he was already like kinda basically inviting me out just meeting me
Does this sound like he was interested in me? & when he first introduced himself he came and shook my hand... lol... girl crushing

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes when you start a new job, some really sociable people can introduce themselves and talk to you just because you are new and they want to make you feel welcome. However, the way you describe this situation, it does sound to me like he is a little more interested in you than just being friendly to the new girl! haha You sound like you are quite fond of him too, so by all means see if he makes the effort to talk to you again, or perhaps go out of your way to talk to him on occasions too. I think it might be a little too early to go away with him and his friends... It's a nice offer, but I would save that for when you get to know him a little better, if you find that you get talking often and enjoy each others company. Granted if you feel comfortable with him and you want to go, then that's your choice of course... Just be careful, that's all. See if he makes the offer again, and see if you can get talking to him a little more... Hopefully he's not married with kids! haha Good luck! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He thinks you're cute and wants to get to know you. C'mon girl! You know that!

Go hiking with him. Sounds like a blast!

What Guys Said 7

• He was hitting on you.
    If you like him say yes to a date and go from there.
    there's nothing wrong with that at all

• Don't you have friends to talk about this with?

• Security guards = aching bellends.

• Yeah he is into you.

• Obvious is obvious

• Go and bring your friends

• Not sure of your question really though!!

"CUTE" guy invited you out!!! By your standards lol. You seem into him.

Judge for yourself if he seems creepy or something, maybe ask a co worker about him and is that his pattern... to ask all the girls out.

Otherwise um... Obviously go have a good time.

What Girls Said 1

• That was nice... go for it? Did you get his info?

• no!! :/ lol... I was just sitting there taking it all in like okay well this random cute guy at work that just met me and doesn't even know if i'm a "psycho" is inviting me out already lol ;)

• Lol maybe you're just really hot and he wanted to get to know you... you don't look psycho 😊