I'm scared, what now😢😭?

I tried asking a girl out, but I misread her reply I thought it was rejection but it wasn't!😱😭oh well I had to let it go, but I'm such a dork with girls and i think they might not like me, I want a girlfriend to cuddle with already😱😭(sorry if sound desperate😲)

Most Helpful Girl

• You should try asking her out again i am sure she would like to. That's not being desperate at all 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you were nervous and you misread her question , and jeez calm down brah

• No it's too late now,😭my friend said it was too. Ima be forever alone now😢😢😱😱😱😱

• Dude it's just one girl get over it

What Girls Said 2

• Just call her back, say you're a dork, apologize and try to learn from the experience

• No I can't, it was on here tho I replied like "ok sorry then" it's too awkward to just bring it up again😭

• I'm sorry thanks for the advice but it I lost so the courage asking her out😢😱😱😵😵

• *insertt Shia lebouf gif here*

• What are you scared about?

• What I put in the description, how much of a jackass I was misreading the text thinking it was rejection, and what if my inexperience prevents me from being in a relationship😱😱😱😱😱

What Guys Said 2

• Wash your dick in the sink and get ready for the time of your life!

• My man

• Lol no I'm not a banana