Girls, She ignores me on Facebook does that mean she likes me?

She ignores me on Facebook does that mean she likes me

One of my friends says it does

Thanks for opinions

20

Most Helpful Girl

• ... no.

It either means she isn't interested or worse, you're annoying her and she wants you to get the hint.

Tell your friends they suck xD

What Girls Said 19

• If you ignore someone, do you like them? Probably not. So get the hint.

• If you have noticed her being on there for ages and you have tried to already speak to her, it does not mean that she likes you at all. If she likes you she will respond to your message, some space in between talking sending messages etc maybe for the best to allow time etc so your not boring each other to absolute death leading to boring convos. The last lot of people I had liked that seemed to have ignored me we are not any longer talking at all man and women I was pissed off they all lost a friend, 3 people out of my life, one at the start of the year and 2 last month, I thought I got along with them quiet well but then they were more ignoring me with out a reason at all, not that I was personally bugging them, I just think they used me.

• I don't think so. If she's shy and ignoring you in person, maybe, but people tend to be more confident online and are more likely to speak up.

• Umm... I don't think she does if she's ignoring you. I guess it just depends on the kind of girl she is, is she shy and quiet or something?

• More like the exact opposite... Your friend may just be out to get you.

• If she ignores you on Facebook as in you DM her and she doesn't reply that does not mean she likes you. If by "she ignores me" you mean she doesn't say anything to you; doesn't like your posts m, etc... I still don't see how that could mean she likes you.

Sorry not to sound rude this is just a really open ended question. :)

• Dude, she's ignoring you. What more CAN'T she say? Sorry, couldn't help myself.

• Probably not.

• She's just not into you pal

• If she's shy or very young/immature maybe but most likely NO

• ... no

• No lol

• Side note your adorable

• Probably she isn't interested at all.

• Well here's the strange part she had initiated conversation with me twice outside of class and even brought me donuts and orange juice when I was writing a paper in the library

• Don't be sorry... you seem like a really nice guy... wish you well

• Yeah but it was really out of place for me to say that

• Normally that means the opposite

• No it doesn't at all

• No, she either thinks your annoying or your a douche

• So why did I think she liked me was it cause she accepted my friend request knowing I had a crush on her

• What if I friendzoned myself already

• How'd you manage that?

• No it doesn't mean she likes you, it most likely means she doesn't.

• it doesn't look like it :( but at least she's not leading u on, that is not fun

• No, its not really middle school where if someone ignores you or is mean to you they like you.