How do I approach a European guy , German guy to be specific?

Hiiiii so I'm traveling to Germany in a few weeks and I'm going to stay there for a while but I was wondering about dating there. I obviously know that there might be a difference since I live in Tennessee here guys are great and all but I'm really interesting in foreign guys especially German guys because they seem very appealing and kind of hard to figure out lol. I'm in Noooo way trying to sound thirsty just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• They are more traditional than you would find in Tennessee, but also more modern in accepting women's equality. It will be a big change and hard to get used to, so take it slowly.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a German guy. He was pretty chill and very cut and dry but also was nice. At first he didn't really say much, I did most of the talking-but I was careful not to talk a lot since I was just getting to know him. we only dated a couple of months and to this day we're still FB buddies.

• Yeah I think that will be a challenge for me since I'm a chatter box 😂 but I'll try to control it lol

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Learning German, as someone else said, will impress them. It will also help you. A lot of people's English is bad and it won't be of any help to you at all since when they try to speak it, it will make no sense