Why do guys pursue girls who they have no chances with?

Call me a bitch but I am just being honest here. Most of the guys who asked me out in the past were below me in terms of looks, social status and education. Why bother chasing someone who you have zero chances with or is wayyyy out of your league?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Ayyy. Hooray for standards. In b4 a bunch of low status butthurt dudes come in here and start talking about feminism.

What Guys Said 22

• Oh boo fucking hoo. Poor you.
    http://i.imgur.com/w1DVj57.jpg

• Because if we never try we will regret. Plus I believe there no girl out any guy league. We go after what we want in life. We don't care if you out my league or not because a good women can see a good man regardless of education, look, and social status

• Because they want to. It's not a hard concept to understand they want try their chances even if it's low to go after the one they find attractive.

• Confidence
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• i can tell that there is no guy who ever looked at you with lust :p
    anyway real man have hope
    besides you are out of the league of some men too :)

• Because you want no regrets no matter what, so you should go after someone even if you don't think you have a chance. It's better to know than not at all and you never really know...

• The market doesn't lie

If your getting the whateves type of guys, you're probably whateves too a bit

• Not everybody has the same views as you. So I believe it's ok to try, better to try and fail than not to try at all.

Oh and maybe you have too high of an opinion of yourself, since most of the guys are afraid of approaching women that are hot.

• Like most women, you are grossly over estimating your sexual market value.

• "One safe bet is that for enough money any girl is a prostitute"
    -Daniel Tosh

• maybe they have no idea what they can get? so they are just trying?

• Because men are risk takers naturally while women aren't. That's why you have a cell phone and computer to ask dumb questions like this that have zero meaning in life.

• This goes against what I've often heard of, from girls who say they are like you, that guys won't try for them cause they think theyl be shot down.

• Sounds like they dodged a major bullet to me

• I like the way you think

• How are you gauging social status?
    As in working as a x or as in who has the largest net work who is closest and who is in your network?
    In my experience women do this as well. I think it's even worse because some guys will fuck any girl but not date down sure a lot of guys fuck first looking for a relationship as well but if they are hot and can get it regularly if your not all that chances are they will chose some one else.

• Lol you ain't about shit you're probably chasing men who are much better than you yourself.

• The people who try to get with you are a good way to measure you're own attractiveness. If a majority are "below" you maybe it's not just your standards but how you percieve yourself that is inflated. Based on your question they probably took one look and thought "hey an insecure bitch! Maybe she'll suck my chode!"

• Ok. Next time that tall rich muscular handsome man passes you up for someone who looks better than you don't come on here bitching.

• Please enlighten us as to why you are such a "catch." What exactly is your "social status?"

• Why do girls pursue guys who they have no chances with?

• how are we supposed to know we have no chance if we dont try?

What Girls Said 5

• You'd be amazed as to what couples match. But it is true that some people reach for stars when they can't even get a cloud.. But hey might as well try

• I wouldn't say that every guy who's shown interest in me were below me in terms of looks, social status or education. But what bothers me is why do they go to the bother of chasing women and then never act on it?

• Coz they're overconfident fucks

• Some people have such high egos , so nothing deters them from pursuing things they want.

• Guys do it So that they can have something to whine about