It bothers me and makes me mad that when I meet guys they don't ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls will pepper spray you for asking for directions while others will accept a date after a few sentences. When you meet a girl for the first time, sometimes you have to pander to the worst-case scenario and be conservative in your approach, at least initially.

Most Helpful Girl

• And that's why we got to ask them out sometimes

What Guys Said 4

• Just go up to one of them and say, "I wonder what your cock feels like inside of me..." And leave them with that. It will give you a huge edge over all the women using ambiguous flirting signals like eye contact and hair twiddling.

That should help get some of them to ask you out. Or you can just ask them out yourself.

• I need a serious answer.

• Kind of being serious -- though it's a tad extreme perhaps, but it's like extremely hardcore flirting.

A more subtle alternative is maybe dress in a very sexy and eye-catching way. That should get more guys approaching.

Another is just ask guys out.

Another maybe sweet approach that doesn't risk overt sexual attention is just try to look super welcoming, like the girl next door who is willing to be sweet and talk to anybody. That might net you some creeps though who might think you're "easy" for that reason.

• And why don't you ask them out? Why do they have the obligation?

• .. and is there a reason they should?

• Why did you ask that?

• Then you do it.

What Girls Said 0