Boyfriend dumped me 3 weeks ago over the phone now he has moved in with the girl I new was trouble😢 help me please?

I need some advice on a situation I'm experiencing. I was with my boyfriend (now ex) for 6 years. Basically, he dumped me 3 weeks ago, he had a 'friend' for the last 2 years of our relationship. I wasn't ever aloud to meet her, they texted and called each other everyday, he did more things with her, ( coffee dates, gym together, haircuts together, dinner ) he starred going up to her place and hanging out ( she lives alone) but he told me from the start she was a lesbian. Now I don't really believe it anymore. Basically he always stuck up for her , he would choose her over me, he never took me out , he spent the day with her, it was the Wednesday they went for dinner and they were in town together. Thursday the day after was our 6year annerversy. He didn't even have a card for me he didn't take me out or do anything. We had a small augment about her and her ripped my card up that I got him and told me to go home. Anyways he broke up with me over a text 3 weeks ago he said ' fu*k off from me find something productive to do with your life it's over'I never contacted him again. But now I have been told he MOVED IN with his 'lesbian friend' I'm so heartbroken and sad. Only because he wouldn't move out with me and told me he never wants to leave till he is a but older ( we are both 24) and she was the girl who caused problems. He hasn't told me him self. I have been told my a number of people and even his mother said to a friend she doesn't no his current address. my friends and brother have seen him walking towards her house. I feel like it's so disrespectful towords me, how he dumped me and now he moved in with her. Any advice what I should I do now? I no I have to let go and move on. But I am torn after hearing that😕he never texted me again and I never texted him back. He changed his WhatsApp picture back to him, ( he talks to her on WhatsApp) but Facebook still says in a relationship with Me and his picture of us up. ( he told me before she doesn't have Facebook )

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the best thing to do is just accept he was a douche the whole time and move on to bigger and better things.

• I know. Your so right. I just keep going over every last detail. And I'm trying to understand it fully. It really did break my heart. I was right the whole time about her, I have to try think positive. Thanks x

Most Helpful Girl

• You should move on and stop asking about him. Block him in all of your social media and keep your mind busy. Never, ever be tempted to text him again.

What Guys Said 2

• Lmao yea not a lesbian, he prolly banged like 2882 chicks while he was still with u OP

• Yeah he was messing with her it seems like if i were you that friend would have never even gotten a chance in the realtionship without someone

What Girls Said 2

• What a dick. Just accept his assholary so u can move on

• What exactly would you want to happen?