Do you keep talking to other people on tinder even after matching with someone you really like?

Or do you stop swiping in the meantime and focus on the girl you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• In the first few days if I still don't know if I like them, I may continue. But once I actually grow to like them, and especially if we switch to some other medium, like messenger or whatsapp (exchange contact info then), then I stop.
    Well I may swipe for the lulz of it, but not with serious intentions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Me and my boyfriend stopped going on Tinder after around 1 week of meeting each other. Granted we established from the second date that we were going to pursue one another. We deleted the app around 2-3 weeks I think. Can't remember 100%. With that said, I still swiped even after "matching" with my boyfriend as we haven't met each other yet at that point.

What Guys Said 4

• I never did the online thing (wasn't so popular in my day) but probably if I did, I would swipe like crazy. Just swipe here, swipe there, maybe even swipe girls I don't like that much (whatever, backup). Then start multitasking and chatting to girls like crazy, swiping more and more.

• Talking to some girl online wouldn't change that unless we went out and started developing a relationship. Till then, swiping away!

• @Hanna09 What I meant by "backup" simply is like, "This girl's photo isn't my favorite, but she looks decent enough. Her personality may not sound like the ideal type of personality that I'd be compatible with, but who knows?" At the end of the day I'd want to use these sites in a way that gives me as many chances to succeed and fall for a girl over the dating process as possible.

Ohhh ok, thats fine then, its good your not one of those guys , even though it is evil some may do it.

• I Keep the options going

• I don't use tinder but would imagine users of it would keep talking to new people even if they meet someone they liked. unless that someone they liked turned into something more serious than maybe they'd stop using it

• Always keep your options open.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't use tinder, but I talk to multiple guys at once on whatever app I decide to use at the time then eventually narrow it down

• I always tend to have 3 favourites I speak too, but if I go on a date with one and we click then I'd probably slowly fade contact with the others.