If you had an opportunity to cheat and your garenteed no on will find out would you?

• Yes
  • No
If so many no's why are there so many cheaters in the world? someone not being honest

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not so much about not getting caught, it's a little something called empathy how would I feel in her shoes? Like shit, so i wouldn't do it.

• Even if she doesn't find out there is still just... something that holds you (me anw) back.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. I'm with my boyfriend because I chose to be monogamous, sexual with only him. I don't avoid situations which I know could lead to other guys making a move on me or getting caught in circumstances where hookups are inevitable solely because of the social shame it would bring.

What Guys Said 15

• No because I'd most likely end up telling her myself at some point.

Only scenario I can imagine myself doing that is like if they released a new kind of virtual reality porno device that feeds sensory input and is indistinguishable from the real thing.

Then I might end up playing with that all day long.

• >> If so many no's why are there so many cheaters in the world? someone not being honest

I think it's about choosing the right person to marry. I lived with my wife for a while first before marrying her, and I did it at a late enough age and after dating enough women to know what I'm getting myself into.

I'm in Japan where there are opportunities abound like this as alcohol starts pouring and loose women start showing up, along with the various endless public brothels with women trying to entice me to enter. It's easy to say "no" when I realize how I could mess everything up.

Brothels are easy to say "no" to since the idea of sleeping with a hooker doesn't appeal to me much. Loose women when alcohol starts flowing is a bit tougher sometimes but I just realize that there are strings going to be attached. It's not like the girl is a sex doll with no feelings of her own, and it's not like I can pretend my wife doesn't exist when she's waiting for me at home.

• Beautiful 😊

• no i wouldn't. i have a moral issue with cheating. ethic aren't only on display when people are watching, they are how you behave when no one is watchin.

• I'm not a cheater regarless

• Qualified yes. IF the opportunity is sorting meaningful, if we share a lot already in life, then I don't think it's anything shameful.

• I don't cheat, but not because I fear I will get caught if I did. I don't cheat because I'm not a cheater. That simple.

• Only if I feel dissatisfied in my current relationship and the alternative is attractive.

• Nope.
    I wouldn't do it.

• Nah, it's still me who's got to know I'm a scumbag.

• I had my opportunities but never grabbed any. Mostly out of respect for my then girlfriend (it was at the start of relationship and I didn't really love her yet). I dont get the thrill out of it.

• Hell no.

• If you are going to be in a relationship why defeat the purpose of it. However bf/gf really doesn't mean shit anyways but you get what I mean.

• I wanna say no but if I was alone with some hot girl and she was trying to seduce me I might cheat.

• The choices we make especially when we are alone are most often the characteristics that define us.

• NO WAY.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• No, I wouldn't. Mainly because I'm single so I'd be cheating on myself, but if that weren't the case I still wouldn't. If I really cared about and felt attracted to the person I'm dating, I wouldn't feel the need to look elsewhere.

• No that's disgusting.

• no! and its sad when i see that 5ive guys in the poll said yes
    *rolls eyes*

• Couldn't live with myself, plain and simple.

• no, why would I choose a relationship if I wouldn't be willing to commit?

• I'm with the majority it would never happen.

• Hell no! :)

• Hell no!

• nope never!

• Nope. If I cheated I'd automatically own up to it. People make mistakes, people make bad decisions. Telling the truth and owning your mistakes is what molds you and defines you as a person though in my opinion. Trust is something I value above all else.

• No. I've been cheated on and would never do that to someone else. Even if they never found out Id feel guilty knowing what I did.

• No, never. I have to still live with myself and I absolutely hate cheating.