Worried or nah?

my boyfriend told me that a girl was all over him last night and she was rubbing his dick and biting his neck and sitting on him. He said that he didn't do anything with her and he couldn't get off bc he was on the sand. There were other people there and they all got drunk and high. IM kinda mad but I don't know if I should be or not. I think it's bc we barely get to see each other (roughly once a week) bc my parents are very strict.

so I saw some comments should we break up or could we work it out and come to an understanding?

Most Helpful Guy

• That girl is s hoe. Send her my way lol

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that he was in a position for her to be doing that and was close enough for her to make a move tells me you should be very worried.

• so would it be better if we talked about it or just end it right now

• Talk about it and he should make it clear he js faithful to you and put action into it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• what a load of crap! he could have pushed her off and stood up. Seriously u believe that rubbish you are daft! He blatantly enjoyed her company and thought he better tell u this story to cover his back. What an asshole!

• Calling bs. Sorry. If he didn't want her on him a simple "get the f*ck off me" would have done the trick.

• Yeah, I wouldn't believe that

• Lmfao @ he couldn't get off 😂😂😂 he could have stopped her if he wanted to obviously, unless he was temporarily paralysed.

• They're both sluts break up

• End it sweetie