Is sexting too soon a sign that men only want sex?

In early dating, if the two people decide to be intimate pretty early on, does sexting mean that a guy only wants sex out of the relationship or could it also mean he has feelings for her?

Sexting doesn't come naturally to most women (some women may find it is natural for them but it isn't for most), so I just wanted to ask a man's opinion on the matter.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends.
    If he's expressed that he wants a relationship and nothing else, then he's not gonna use you... but you can never know the true intentions of someone until you know them well enough.
    There's people that may take it slow with you but whose ultimate motive is sex, so the amount of time he takes to be sexual with you is no clear indication of what he really wants.
    Maybe he doesn't care about time, and when it's too early, he just does it when he feels it's right.

You can never know for sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Developing feelings takes time. So if your sexting he is only thinking about sex. A little flirting with some sexual innuendos are ok early on but if sexting is a fuck buddy/fwb type of thing that early.

What Girls Said 2

• sounds like yea

• Yes I've tried it myself
    He left me after he used me