Girls, would you mind a guy who collections action figures as an adult for a hobby?

Will you girls get turned off by a guy who collect action figures at an older age?

I'm just curious since I'm a 21 year old who collects many superhero and villain action figures (from Marvel and DC) since I'm a comic book and superhero geek. However, those aren't my only hobbies. I still go out to the gym and work out and do my martial arts classes, I work. I'm still in college living with my parents.

• Yes
    36% (4)
  • No
    55% (6)
  • Others
    9% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, hobbies are cool, and as long as I get the attention I need as a girlfriend, then it's not an issue whatsoever. If anything these are going to be something cool to pass down to your kids and also could end up being worth a lot of money in the future.

What Girls Said 3

• I would bother me.
    My boyfriend plays video games, it takes time, it's his thing but collecting like toys? no. I wouldn't want to see it around the flat. Lucky me, he finds it pointless. It's a turn off and it takes too much place

• I would be turned off by it, but I'm sure there a lot of girls who would appreciate your hobby

• Yeah that wouldn't work for me but it has less to do with what you collect then the fact that you collect. I am a minimalist so less is more and if it's not useful (serves an actual purpose) then it feels like expensive, pointless clutter to me. Thankfully for you a lot of people are not minimalists though and wouldn't agree-lol.