If your boyfriend or girlfriend said he loves you and wants you to be happy and told you to start dating if you want to, (LDR) what would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sees no no chance of either being with you or little chance that you will be happy with him and the situation

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... I'm not into the idea of having an open relationship in the slightest. I'd take him suggesting that we stop being exclusive as him no longer being interested in staying with me. So yeah, I'd be pretty devastated to say the least.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think she interested in someone and feel guilty about it so she wants me to date to, or at least give me the option, so if it grows into something else she can make it easier for herself.

What Girls Said 2

• I would think he is either planning on breaking up with me or dating other people on the side as well. Especially if he brought it up himself and it wasn't something you were suggesting.

• Depends on what else is going on. If my boyfriend constantly talks about other girls I would tell him to just date but once he does start datung other girls i Would break up. Maybe the s/o wants you to just be happy even if they can't make you happy