I have never had a boyfriend I feel like a looser. What am I doing wrong?

Hi guys!

So as you may know form the title I have never had a boyfriend. I am turning 18 very soon and having no boyfriend makes me feel so bad. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I am an intelligent, emotional, kind, pretty and unfortunately a bit too "big" girl. School takes me most of the time and I have no time to party and I am shy when I have to talk with a guy I like, I don't drink, smoke. I am working on my body, so I'm getting thinner and thinner. I practice pole dance which gives me a lot of self confidence. In addition, I live in a country where it is socially acceptable to judge and criticise others. I feel like I'm am the last single girl I'm my school where everyone has a bf/gf and sex. I'm so sad that can't hug someone who will be mine. Maybe I am expecting to much, but this is who I am. Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Well, it is not a typical question. I've just wanted to describe my problem and ask for some advice.

All the best!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to know that you are far from being the only one in that situation. There are a tons of people who never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend at your age and just like you they keep asking themselves question as why it never happened to them.
    Sometimes, it just doesn't. You might appear closed off, you don't let yourself the chance to be in situation in which it could happen.
    I had many girl friends who began dating at 18 or later. I'm myself began at 19. It doesn't mean you're a lose. You're still young. It just mean you have to take control of seeing and put yourself in situation to meet men.

What Guys Said 6

• Your young. Come back in the year 2030 if you don't have a man by then.

• it seems you approach guys but the reasons why you never had a boyfriend probably because you dont let them know how you feel and what you want, plus taking initiative with a guy also helps, like showing affection and compassion. showing physical love and desire. plus it could be the guys you talk to also.
    i dont know what you look like but maybe your not as attractive as you think, but i dont know.

• It doesn't necessarily mean you are doing something wrong. You might just be unlucky. It's all about meeting the right person, and some people simply have more luck doing that than others.

• Lol you're turning 18. Your a fucking baby bro

• Too young to complain, if you want some advice just change your style and keep working out on your body it will be much better ;)

• You're too young to be complaining I'm still having a tough time

What Girls Said 6

• You're still young I wouldn't worry about it. Are you in any school clubs, groups or teams? What about summer groups, camp? That's a great way to get to know more people and by the way, many people in HS lie about having had sex.

• I didn't have a date until I was 20 and I still have never had a boyfriend. I know you're worrying about it, but you're fine.

• You're 18
    You're young still
    I imagine how it feels but I'm sure you'll be more mature when you decide for your first relationship

• You really need a boyfriend.

• keep you head up sweetie the right guy will come when you least expect him too and just keep working on your self and that guy will see you but make sure he is right for you

• You're 18, you have so much time to find somebody. And when you're older, you'll be glad you were older, because hopefully you'll be wiser, then you can have a better mind to pick a good guy since you won't be as young and naive as like a 14/15 year old would be compared to say a 20 year old.