He told me "you're coming on too strong"?

My ex boyfriend of 2 years and I met up for my birthday after 3 months of barely seeing/talking to each other. We talked and he mentioned us going on a road trip, that he will quit smoking for me, even moving back in with me! That night we hooked up and in the AM, i started to talk about our relationship, he said "stop", but i got pissed that he was pushing the past 3 months aside, and continued. He ran out of my house and told me "you're coming on too strong"... its been a week and no word from him. What does that even mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he means you are proceeding towards getting back together too fast.

Most Helpful Girl

• That he mentioned those things but clearly didn't mean anything by it. And after you guys hooked up he didn't want to talk about it more but you pushed him into it

What Guys Said 1

• he's a jackass, wuss puss, player wannabe jerk, so if i were you id get over him and find someone else who actually wants you.
    and damn, where do you girls keep finding these idiot guys?

What Girls Said 0