Does this guy like me, or is he just friendly?

I'm currently in a relationship, and I think that this guy might like me, we study the same course, and we've been friends for half a year now. He's very sweet and friendly!! I do have some feelings for him. He's a very shy guy too, He's never told me he likes me, but he seems too friendly. Here's some things that he does
- Talks to me online a few times a week
- He uses a lot of emoticons when we talk, he initiates most of the contact
- He told me that, I'm welcome to talk to him if I'm having problems, or if I need someone to talk too
- He calls me by my nickname sometimes
- Has never disrespected me.
- He always asks me for help with coursework
- Apologises a lot, and always says Thank You
- Has asked to hangout (Although with people)
- He has told me I'm awesome
- Jokes about online, but in person is extremely shy
- Is always happy when he sees me
- Always seems interested in what I have to talk about, and always asks me how I am.
- Stutters a lot around me
- Whenever I've been upset, he asks if I'm okay

One or two rumours from people have said that he might be gay, but he has been in a relationship before though. He's never told me that he likes me, maybe because I'm already with someone.

Most Helpful Guy

• No doubt he likes you but is really shy. REALLY shy, to the point where there are rumors he might be gay

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds like the guy is just a really nice friend for the most part, however, the fact that he's a bit shy around definitely suggests that he really cares about what he says to you. I can't imagine he's gay. Usually gay guys are very honest and energetic. He seems like a really good friend. Maybe you should ask him to go out for drinks as friends or something with just you too if you really want to get to know him. It's hard to say though. I could be wrong about gays but usually they are colourful and aren't afraid to show and admit it. However, try not to hurt ur man, make sure he's comfortable with u chilling with a mate.

• He did ask me to hangout once, but he wanted to clarify with me if my boyfriend would be okay with me and him hanging out.

• Sounds like a lad to me. good luck with him, and I'll like to hear what happens when you guys chill together :)

• Thank you!! :)

• Well, the signs are good and clear. I think he likes you.

• Why do u wanna know if he likes u if u have a BF? U looking for a back up or a 2nd?

• I'm just curious, he seems really friendly that's all :)

• Clearl im X2 that age maybe you should go back to school and that's you self projecting again, the girl who wants to cheat on her boyfriend because she clearly DOESN'T know what SHE wants and i feel sorry for you really lol I'M STRONGLY against cheating and anything leading up too it, if you dumped your boyfriend their would be no issues but clealry you love thise love triangles don't you? The only loser with kiw self esteen is you the pre-cheater

• Whatever loser, over 200 opinions in 2 days. Not much must be going on in your shitty boring life

• It's also possible he just likes talking to you. Not every man is either interested or Gay.

From this list it could be anything.

• He talks to me online quite a lot though

• It not a bad thing.

It does matter in this case. People with a smaller group of friends tend to be much closer to those they have and work a lot harder to keep them. If he doesn't have as many it'll be one of the reasons he is talking to you so often.

• Good point, he seems more genuine.

• Why this text short? :D

• Cheating slut

What Girls Said 2

• I think he likes you.

• I think he has a thing for you.