So if you call me honey do you mean romantic or friendly?

I have this online guy friend and he is literally the sweetest. He is two years older than I am apparently. He is a shy kid so practically I'm his friend. He is really weird-in a good way. He likes wearing onesies and cute things. He thinks I am cute and though he once said that I was his best friend, he does things which are totally unknown to me. He calls me honey, he doesn't have a girlfriend and tho he is pretty smart he doesn't get my signals. I like him... but I just don't knowing his honey means friend zoning me or telling me to proceed further. I might not openly flirt but I do things really cliche so... idfk help me please?

What Guys Said 3

• Hard to say cause I would have to know whether or not he flirts with you over text and in person. One thing though is that you usually don't come up with a nickname for a girl if you don't like her. Nicknames are big signs of flirting and interest but the only other thing honey could mean is literally your his best friend. Do you 2 ever go out just the 2 of you or is it always with other people. If so that's a good sign he is interested, if not try to go out alone with him sometime and see if he treats you like a friend or more like a girl he likes. (Dating) maybe even joke around with him and be cheesy saying something like "you know just thinkin about it-we would make a perfect couple of we were to ever date" or make up a funny nickname for him and see how he reacts. Best of luck my friend. (Just test him different ways and see the way he responds or acts)

• If a guy calls a woman as honey, then it's definitely romantic.

• I think romantic. And I think he love you

What Girls Said 0