Do you think he's into in me?

So I've been single for a month now after a 9 month relationship. I started back on Tinder and matched up with this cute guy. We hit it off right away by knowing we have the same favourite artists and taste in music. He asked to hang out with me so a couple of days later I went over to his place and he ordered Chinese delivery for us. We had a good time, listened to music and kissed but we didn't have sex or anything more. Next week he asked to see me again and we went out to a restaurant for dinner and had a few drinks after. He asked to split the bills this time which I guess was ok. I usually expect the guy to pay for the first few dates, especially if I barely know him. We went up on the rooftop patio at his apartment after and just layed down and talked for a while. When we went back to his room we played and danced to our favourite music and then we started getting naked and undressing me slowly. I was kind of embarrassed because I was on my period and had to tell him I couldn't "do it" cause I know he wanted to. He still asked me to sleepover and the next morning showered together as we both left for work. I was away all this weekend and he asked how it went and all, and we made plans again. I told him either Wednesday after work or I'm free all on Friday and he asked for Wednesday. We've never hung out on a weekend before (which always makes me skeptical) and he'll be coming over to my place this time. I'm not opposed to having sex but I don't want to invest my time with a guy if he doesn't like me for my other qualities too. Not sure what his true intentions are cause I like him and all. We have talked about going to a concert in a couple of weeks as well. Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why couldn't you "do it" on your period? Most guys don't care. Oh, and if you met him on Tinder, you are a hook-up. Nothing more. Ever. Tinder is where we get free pussy when we don't have money for a hooker. He assumes you have been getting more sex from there than he has.

Most Helpful Girl

• I will be honest with you and it is just my opinion... but splitting the bill? Unless he doesn't have a job, he should be making an investment. Seems to me like he wants sex and is doing the least possible to get you to do it with him.
    I dont know about you... but if a guy said "split the bill" on the first few dates, then i would feel that he doesn't like me and doesn't see me as a valuable financial investment. I wouldn't see him again. Sorry

What Guys Said 1

• He's got the same doubts about you I suspect. You're going too quickly from hanging out to sleeping together.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is. But there might be a possibility that he is only interested in hooking up with you. It's too early to tell.