Crushing on a guy I work with but he has a girlfriend. Should I wait or move on?

I really like this guy I work with but he has a girlfriend of 2 years. :/ Me and him have similar witty personalities and we joke around with each other all the time. He helps me out at work a lot and once when I was considering getting a different job, he told me that he selfishly wished that I would stay (So I did lol). Since he has a girlfriend I'm not going to try to pursue anything but I guess I was wondering if it was worth waiting to see if anything could ever happen between us? We'll be going to the same college this year and his girlfriend goes to a different college (but it's still in the same city) so maybe them going to different colleges will cause them to grow apart?

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on depth of relationship w/ current girlfriend. They could be seeing others but don't get reputation of "home wrecker". It's a fact of life in many long term relationships. The thrill is gone and I've fucked a few married women who have said there husbands hasn't been interested in years, he's put on 50#, all he wants to do is watch or play games. They do not want to break up family but need to satisfy physical desires. Most have tried counseling etc.

• Waiting is silly. You should be open to dating as long as you are not in a committed relationship. You might meet someone who suits even better.

What Girls Said 1

• Move on