What is up with this "side chick" culture?

Why is it that nowadays, men want to sleep with or date anyone else when they already have a girlfriend? And what's even worse, is the girlfriends accept it like its not a problem.

This has gotten so bad, that even girls who have boyfriends think it's ok to sleep with many other guys. I think the whole idea of this is disgusting.

At my college, I'm ridiculed on a daily basis because I'm waiting on the right guy and I choose to be a virgin. Whenever I say this, everyone, girls and guys say I'm picky and I'll never find a guy that way.
Whatever happened to commitment and having respect for yourself?

Relationships aren't only about sex or how attractive the person is. I just hate it that I get made fun of for this. They always tell me I'm being unrealistic and that what I'm hoping for doesn't happen in real life. I look at other generations and they're not doing this crap as much as my generation is. It's terrible. If that's what everyone expects when in a relationship, then I might as well stay single for the rest of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whores who sleep with people with no love and who sleep with many people
    Whores are men and women

Brain should control vagina/penis not the other way

How can someone have sex without being deeeply in love? isn't that physical/emotional torture?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nowadays? Nah, side chicks have been going on forever. They were called girlfriends or mistresses or kept women before.

Be happy with who you are and what YOU want with YOUR life. The rest will fall into place.

What Guys Said 5

• You are mad at the others because they judge you for the way you see things, then you turn around and judge them for not thinking the way you do...
    How about you respect their views and they do the same?

• I actuallyed had my girlfriend in my phone as side bitch for the longest time as a joke lol. I don't know girls are down for casual sex bro

• Sometimes I wish I was born later. This side-chick thing sounds great. Used to be called mistresses, but the wife wasn't supposed to know about them.

• Lmao #stopsidechickshaming ,#sidechicklifematfer

• Well girls are giving it up so easy you got to make the most of it.😉

What Girls Said 2

• none of this is new its just no one keeps it a secret anymore.

• It's the IN thing srsly