Guy gave me his number at the mall? Need advice?

Ok so I met this guy at the mall, we chatted for a little bit and he asked me if I was single, I said yes and he gave me his number and told me to text him. A couple of hours later I texted him, and when he replied he seemed uninterested, a little rude and only gave me one or two word replies. I don't know what's up, he was friendlier in person and seemed very interested. He approached me, talked to me, gave me his number and once I texted him he acts like he doesn't care! What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• What? that's really strange, he took the initiative, and asks you to text him and then starts behaving like this. That is very strange, just forget about him he is not worth it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well i see it as 1 of 2 things.
    Either 1) he wanted to see whether you would text him and it was more of an ego boots or
    2) he was hoping you would text him sooner and you waited a few hours, and that could have seemed like a game to him

What Guys Said 8

• Move on...

• maybe he wants you to be forward too, or you misinterpreted his texts being short as him being uninterested.

• Maybe someone else swooped in already, either way just don't deal with that shit.

• he could be a PUA...

• Move on I suppose

• How did he manage to convince you to give him your phone number? I never had anyone do that.

• He didn't... he gave me his number

• So should I start giving my number? I got rejected by all of them.

• Could it have been a dare?

• Leave him away.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop talking to him.