Girl takes a day to respond?

So is it even worth it to go after a girl that takes a day to respond to you? She said she didn't see that I texted her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the worst texter you have ever encountered. I read texts, tell myself that I'll answer them in a sec and then i forget to do so until 3-5 days later. Some people are just not into texting but that doesn't necessarily mean they're not into you. Is this just a one time thing or has she done so repeatedly? One day isn't that late. She might be a great person you'll miss out on just because she isn't big on texting. I say give her a shot if you like her otherwise, she might not be doing this intentionally. People are busy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really see any huge issue. A day to respond is understandable personally as I do that by accident sometimes or I just don't have my phone with me. More than a day is very suspicious too me and I am almost 100% sure that the person has seen it but not responded back yet. You should be fine man with this girl unless she does this very often and always seems to "not see your text" magically. Make sure she is interested in you though bc maybe she responds late trying to say she isn't interested. Short responds are also a clear signal (not wanting to continue conversation) best of luck bro

What Girls Said 5

• If it's just one day, I hardly think that's a problem! Seriously, sometimes we actually do get busy and have limited time to spare, so I still think you should give her a chance! If it takes longer than one day then I'd say no.

• I miss texts all the time. I don't know what it is I look at it but forget to answer or get busy with something or get a call.

• She is not. interested

• What a bitch

• If it's just that one time, I'd try again. Sometimes you get busy and miss texts.

What Guys Said 3

• Well taking a day to respond is just about fine, it's not too late as such. However if this happens once then it's fine, but if this is something that happens regularly then it's a matter of concern and that could mean she is taking you very casually or is trying to purposely test your patience, in which case it's not worth to go after this girl.

She saying casually that she didn't see you texted her, is an excuse.

• Doesn't sound super interested, you could try the whole, wait the same amount of time and see what happens, I've done that before and they get more sociable usually haha. Either way she doesn't sound into it so meh.

• no, don't waste your time. Just stop talking to her and go somewhere else.