Is it possible to change a guys mind about dating?

I have been seeing this guy for about 6 months and I am starting to develop some strong feelings for him. I told him once but he didn't feel the same. He has a daughter and told me that he didn't want to date anyone since he wanted to put his daughter first. So, I was wondering if it would be possible change his mind about dating me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can continue the way things are and it's possible his mind will change in time but it's certainly not a given... but if your feelings are strong then it might be best for you in the long run to move on so your feelings don't develop further and you just end up possibly getting hurt more. It possibly could've just been his nice way of letting you down. But what do you mean by you've been seeing him for 6 months? Have you been dating? Just a friendship? One thing for sure you need to respect his wishes, He's not into dating you right now, for whatever reason so don't tell yourself or choose to believe that's not true or you can change his mind. You have to be happy with the way things are currently if you continue and if a relationship happens further down the road (he decides he wants it and asks/tells you) then it's just a bonus, but if it doesn't happen you're ok with that also... otherwise you'll just end up being hurt and it will be worse as time goes on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry, but I don't think it is possible.

What Guys Said 2

• No, you cannot each anybody's mind, only that person can do that themselves.

• Here is a universal truth that will help one be happier in life: You can't make someone love you.

What Girls Said 0