Is it bad if you're 16 and have never had a girlfriend or your first kiss?

I'm a guy and I just can't find that girl to date, I've 'talked' to many girls but I've never gotten to the point of asking them out and making them my girlfriend is that bad? I'm really self conscience about this and think once I get a girlfriend shell be turn off that I have less kissing, sex, relationship experience than she does, is this bad, girls please let me know asap!

Most Helpful Guy

• It really doesn't matter. Once somebody likes you for you, they'll look past your experience. It's a non-issue and if a girl does have a hang up over something so silly, she's likely to have hang ups over other silly stuff too--she's not worth it. I'm 28 and have yet to find a girlfriend. Keep meeting new people and improving yourself. Many men go through life without ever having a relationship. There are no guarantees in life so keep trying!

What Girls Said 2

• no its not bad, no girl would not date you because you've never had a girlfriend before, she'd probably think its cute to be the first...but if you really feel insecure about it...u could always lie about your experience (most guys do)

• not actually...it's just depends on ur personailty and look...IF you never had gfs before,it'll be easy to handle the relationship...

What Guys Said 1

• i didn't get my first official kiss until my senior year in hs