Should a man in his 30's be weary of women in their late 20's and beyond when it comes to a relationship with them?

Because i think a big question men should be asking themselves for a woman at this age is, why is this bitch still single?

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 2

• I think you tend to level out as you age. I'm a much better partner now I think than I was early twenties.

• Now I see why you are single
    _______ yourself

• sorry married. Try again.

• You are immature, im not a feminist at all, try again

• You are very basic. Your following female behavior tactics to a Tee.

First it's shaming. Then telling men to man up (manipulation and shaming) so men alter their behavior to do whatever is in a woman's best interest then we go back with the insults.

What Guys Said 1

• Why is this bitch still single? Maybe because she's been busy with Med School?

• or more realistically she's too picky or something is really wrong with her.

• I meet a lot of women who spent their 20's building their careers.

• And there a lot more who are single not for that reason.