Do you get irritated when people read your message but don't respond?

I'm lonely, feel played, and irritated

• Ugh yes
  • Pssh no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, of course I get annoyed, irritated but only for a short while. However that's ok, I ignore that, if they are not replying then I just don't care and just leave it. I mean the ones who are not giving me importance and are not taking the effort why should I waste my time and energy in thinking about it, when there are useful things to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you said pssh no, you are a liar

What Guys Said 8

• I'd think she was not into me. And start to think about moving on. And then a couple of days later, she texts me back and I'm totally into her again and forget about all my bad feelings from earlier.

• Well yes, of course. If I take time out of my day to message you, I expect a message back in return.

• yep, makes me pissed as hell
    like, oh dont mind me, im here waiting for you to recognize my existance

• fucking hate it

• It depends, if i was talking about important stuff, i will be mad. Still I will be irritated. But sometimes one may not be able to respond back at that time. If doesn't respond, then i will get mad.

• No because they just might be busy.

• no, you just take it for what it is

the only people you care for are the few who do reply

• no, not really...

What Girls Said 2

• If he's a guy and I am interested in him yes I'd get irritated and disappointed. I'd think he isn't into me.

• I only do this if I'm not interested in the person. Or if I'm pulling away