Do you go out to bars alone?

Introverted person, I know a lot of us are here this is the internet. When it comes to going out to bars to try and meet girls... or anyone really. Would you do it and if you do so can you share your experience.

For anyone curious as to why I'm thinking of going out even if its alone, my ex left me terrified of letting anyone get close to me emotionally. I'm trying my hardest to move past that. Sitting around when it gets late ends up with me doing the whole "obsessive" bull shit followed by getting mad at myself.

• Yes
  • No
  • Results/don't drink/underage... blah blah blah

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it just once, but my objective wasn't to pick up guys.. Just a new experience I had to try 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have anyone to go with so... I can only go alone

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy was alone at a bar , and tried to hit on me then I'd avoid him. I'd have the view he was an unsavoury character , hunter for prey. It's weird and strange behaviour. I'd know his intentions weren't good.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't go to bars but I know people who do that