Does emotionally unavailable = just not that into you?

Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• no, may be very into you but can't express it due to their own insecurities.
    It could be they are shut down due to the painful emotional experience with you.
    Unavialable because they have childhood/life wounds and cannot connect.
    unavailable because still hurting or connected to last relationship.

Ultimately, you can't tell because they are in their shell

Most Helpful Girl

• More like Not into a Steady Ready Relationship, even if he thinks you are the Apple of his Eye, this Guy.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• I'm emotionally unavailable and always have been, it takes a very long time before I can show a woman that I care about that I really do care about her. I have a naturally high guard and that guards will take many months to come down. I'm a product of my family life growing up and due to being hurt a few times by women in the past, I find that I get older and the more I realize that I don't need a woman the less and less I feel the need to be emotionally unavailable.

• yeah i would say thats true in the past. but nowadays i won't open up emotionally before she earns mx trust

• I would be inclined to think so

• What's that even mean? It can mean different things can't it

What Girls Said 3