Should I be worried that a guy from tinder is trying to see me almost every day?

I don t know why but it kind of worries me that he tries to set up plans every day and insist.
like even when I have other plans he asks if he can only pass by... I just met him like a few days ago...

is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I meet someone that I really like, I want to see them as much as possible.
    I met my ex wife on Jan 10, 1989, We spent every day but 1 together until I went into the Air Force on Feb 14, 1989, I came home May 27, 1989 and proposed. We were together 25yrs and 4 days. She wanted the divorce, not me. We have 3 amazing sons together.
    Recently, I dated someone in January to begining of march. We had our first date on New Years Day. We were together 66 days total and I saw her 55 of those days. I went back and counted. usually just sitting at her house or mine playing cards or watching TV.
    So there are many of us men that want to spend as much time as we can with the lady we like. Very normal...

Most Helpful Girl

• You are usually better at giving advice than most people on here. So, try this:

• Pretend you're someone else reading this site.
    • Read this question that you just wrote here.
    • What advice would you give?

I mean... there are probably some cultural understandings that have to be spelled out here, too. Where is this guy from? What culture/country? Not that those things would *excuse* sketchy behavior, but at least they might help you understand where it's coming from, and/or help other people reading this thread understand the context.

Personally, **I** would be sketched out, and I'd be gone... but, I'm not you.

If you were someone else, what advice would you give archiz?

• lol I know it s not normal really
      I just wanted like different opinions just to double check

What Guys Said 25

• You shouldn't be "worried" but he's sooooo blue anon 18-24. Overpowering affection too early in a relationship... too clingy.

He is legit trying to hump you ASAP tho :P

• oh shush :P but yea I know haha

• @godfatherfan That's fair enough it's worked out that way for you, however the demographic Archiz is in, i believe my thoughts definitely hold true. I cannot imagine why young socially confident men would be on there if not for a certain reason. Struggling to recall a moment growing up where i though 'i dont know any suitable women i want to date', there was always a few targets i had in mind.

And no, i have no need to cheat but i've never approached women with the SOLE purpose of a relationship so thats perhaps why i find it distasteful. Even when attracted i've always believed that finding a new friend is never a bad thing. In "real life" many women I've talked to have go on to become friends or aquaintances after i've let them know the deal - but on Tinder... they all seem to be missing that level of moderation. Just my experience.

• huh true. when I met the dude I told him we can only be friends and I cleared it out from the beginning that I am not hooking up and he s not gonna be rl material. I even told him he s not gonna get to meet my parents ever lol :p
      anw but after I saw him he kept talking, then sexting and now he managed to get into my mind eghh.
      bottom line he didn t get the firendzone XD

• If you don't feel comfortable then i would listen to your gut feeling.

• It is somewhat abnormal behaviour.

• fucking CREEPY dude! its almost likes these trying to possess you! lol

• I would be wary of someone like that, a lot of red flags for me.

• persistence pays. if he's around your age I wouldn't be too concerned. 28+ is when that kind of like behavior becomes a red flag.

also don't bother telling guys from tinder you can only be "just" friends. guys aren't there to be buddies. cut contact if ur not interested.

• Implying it's on tinder and any normal dude won't waste more than 5 seconds, You caught a confirmed gagger lmaoo

• He probably has your ip address/home address by now, and is making sure you are around at all times for a surprise visit... with ducktape, ropes, lube, drugs, and a bunch of other stuff.

• sounds like normal to me

• he's a weirdo!

• He sounds like a sicko stalker. Time to ghost him!

• Desperate behaviour, stay away and un match

• I would ask him out then flake on him repeatedly until he loses interest haha

• you know my opinion...

• he was rude to you, shows kinda intrusive/obsessive behaviour and most likely just wants to get into your pants.

why are you even asking this lol. use the time you are away to get some distance between you and clear your mind.

• I know I know :P

• Y wouldn't it be normal? Aye he likes u maybe he wants to spend his time. with u maybe you should get off here and spend time with him lol xxx

• If you met him in everyday life I'd maybe say the dude is just persistent. You met him on tinder though lol...

You shouldn't he overly worried but I'm leaning towards you should probably leave this one alone

• he's coming for the bootey!!
    jk, but forreal, if you feel uncomfy, just tell him

• do you think he s just doing that to have sex faster?

• faster and frequent too. lol maybe even eants to have a relationship, !. seemes very desperate for it too.

• He sounds pushy and desperate... Not very normal...

• Ya that is weird, id block him

• sounds he's desperate as fuck

• Yeah that is extremely concerning.

• when do you plan on getting the restraining order?

• Well he is from tinder sooo possibly lol.

• sure it's normal, for a stage 5 clinger. he loves you. =)

• Your pussy game must be on point he once to hit that everyday.

What Girls Said 13

• honey. it's tinder. if ur on there, expect that kind of behaviour, and worse.

• What is your women's intuition telling you? He seems like a creep right? We have extra sense for a reason. Use it.

• Stop talking to him lol

• eyyy it s hard XD
      plus he keeps contacting me I mean... XD

• I don't know what to tell you then.

• oki oki thanks for trying though ^.^

• Either he really feels a connection with you and wants to get to know you.

That or he's a super creep.

• Lol, that's some stalker type stuff if he's doing that only days after you guys met. I'd be worried, too. Tell him he's coming on just a little too strong and you need space.

• Yikes! I think you have reason to be worried. Does he know where you live? I hope not.

That seems a bit excessive in my opinion.

• is this the same guy as the lost post you had? lol if it is he's super clingy, i could tell from your last post. It depends on if you're into that, i personally am not.

• yea haha XD
      no I don t like that, honestly I don t have much experience in the dating department haha he s like the 2nd person I go out on a date with so I am like a bit confused lol

• maybe...
      yea I like him :P

• Then yeah! Don't think twice about it then. He probably just had a really good time too and can't wait to see you again. It's good he doesn't want to play games.

• Would you be worried if you hadn't met him on Tinder?

• less worried yea

• I doubt you can like someone that much that fast that s why I am worried.
      I am worried he just wanna have sex haha

• No that's creepy! Be safe @archiz!!!

• Probably

• Tinder has a reputation for just hooking up, nothing more. Don't get too hooked on him.

• I'd be scared

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more