What are reasons why you don't text back?

Yet, are active in online dating sites like tinder? The guy I like matched with me on tinder recently. However, he hasn't texted me back since yesterday. His distance updated on the app, so it clearly shows that he opened it. I just don't know why he would lead me on and ask me personal questions if he truly has no interest in me. I also know him personally since met before we matched. Why would someone be active on tinder, yet not find the time to text back? (He hasn't texted back since yesterday at 12).

Most Helpful Guy

• It just happens, girls do that to me on Tinder all the time. I just wouldn't place too much value on Tinder users... They all wanna fuck and dump anyways. Especially the dudes.

• On his profile he states that he's not looking for a hookup, but rather a relationship...

• Maybe he's talking to someone else, and cut you off bc he wants to focus on them?
      It could be anything haha

• My advice, wait a day and if no reply don't bother haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It appears that even though 'I also know him personally since met before we matched,' he grew Cold duck feet with getting Scared that you and he Might be an item and that his Chances for other Romances 'Like Tinder,' would go in The... Sewer..
    I believe that as Rude and Crude as he was to 'Lead me on,' he is now giving Helpful Hints that he is Looking and Lurking and doesn't want To... Text back.
    Move on here, dear. I have never really heard that Tinder was Famous for Real Relationships, but Instead... Going to Bed.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• Lmao stop being nutjob OP, it's tinder.

• I don't text back purposely because some girls are annoying as fuck, i tried to get their whatsapp number, and they playing games like princess.

FUCK YOU

• If i suspect the girl is only messaging me as an app or is an attention whore just trying to get attention.

What Girls Said 0