Girls, Do girls like when a guy initiate a text first?

So basically, i was thinking if i should make a move and text her. We've not been talking for a few months and we used to hang out quite often last semester and i guess she knows that i like her but for me it's kind of mixed feelings from her and she might like me too. Should i text her about school stuff or something random because i scared i might come off creepy or maybe leaked too much of my feelings to her? What do you expect the guy to text you if you do like him too? What he should not text so that it won't freak her out or show too much feelings because i scared this might turn her off? It's been a few months since we talked so i wonder if i should just forget it or probably give it a try?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first of all girls love it when guys initiate the convo. Second, to talk about school or something other too mainstream/boring might give her te wrong impression and she thinks yiu are being just friendly. Say something more clever, or something that shows you have been thinking about her. It is never creepy if you do not overdo it.
    One good example would be yo link a song you think she would like and say: this reminded mr of you! Or just go and ask: hey how are you, it has been a while since we talked

What Girls Said 3

• Go for it, even if it's just a simple "hey, how are you?"! You have nothing to lose :)

• yes, most of the time
    it shows effort and how often he's thinking of me ;p

• Most girls still until these days believe that a guy should text first. So go for it.