What do teen guys like in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a teen, I was pretty dumb and influenced by media a lot so I thought I'd like these blonde bimbo babes with giant boobs and a super narrow waist (typically the kind of figure that can only accompany breast augmentations -- later I came to hate that figure when I dated it).

Meanwhile, while I worshiped that media figure, I liked pretty much any girl who was reasonable-looking who paid attention to me.

Back then I liked a girl if she liked me back and wasn't bad-looking. I think it was as simple as that.

• Oh and I was definitely more of a face guy back then.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should be "buttery" and outgoing. Also dress nicely and try to take care of yourself. Be nice to people and touch people a lot so they know you wanna be with a person. Bing hot is as easy as dressing right and adding a little make-up and a nice hair style. Having a nice body is also a nice plus. Try exercising or working out a little. Try joining the track team. It is a great way to meet new guys and will tone you up so you will have a nicer body. Remember looks will only get you so far with a guy. You need the personality to back it up.

What Guys Said 10

• I think they still prefer at that age pokemon go to girls... :-p

I don't think the question is what they like in a girl, we LIKE GIRLS. Just be a girl, we'll be boys and it will be fine just like that :-)

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles

• Plain and simple: Looks.

The interest in mutual affection and personaland emotional compatibility comes later. Too much raging hormones during most guys teens preventing the interest in more than looks.

• Well, I like her slim to average sized, I don't mind if she's short or tall.

Personality wise, I love a girl who is
    - Happy, at least most of the time :)
    - Confident in her looks and purpose as a person
    - Willing to put down the phone so we can go out and do things.
    - Into music/musician like me.
    - Loves nice chats.
    - Isn't SUPER busy (I am a bit busy sometimes, but I make time for people)
    - I love smiles, hugs, and laughs.

• You're a musician?
      What instrument do you play?

• thats really cool :) Would i be able to look up ur band online?

• Not anywhere that I know of.

• I shouldn't generalise but most teen boys are after one thing.

Know this, and always be guarded around young boys. Never believing what they say to you until they back it up with action

• A cute face

• I don't remember!

• Teens guys are practically kinda dumb so a pair of nice boobs and a high pitched voiced gonna make them drop their pants

• Their penis to put it bluntly.

• I'm smart so girls don't like me so yeah.

• They like attractive girls

What Girls Said 10

• Pussy, boobs, ass, skinny. Personality wise? Who knows. Honestly the chance of getting a good relationship in high school is slim. It's almost alwayd superficial.

• @KittieCat Those would have been my words exactly.

• You've got it right. Remember, it's extremely intelligent to get in a "serious" relationship in high school when you're both like fuckin' 16. There's nothing retarded in finding it shocking or disheartening that high school "relationships" never work out the way one of the parties wants it to.

• Sex. Sex. And most of all sex. If not, your body. They're not worth it hun. Seriously. Speaking from experience

• Physically: Boobs and face for the majority of teens.
    Personality: easy outgoing and jolly for the most part.

As they get older they will discover interest for ass more so than boobs..

And then by early mid 20's will be attracted more to slender women regardless of ass and boobs.. But if you're slender with big or average ass and boobs most guys will be attracted..

• For the most part, they mainly care about attractiveness. As for personality, it differs from guy to guy.

• I ask the same question

• I don't know. I'm curious too.

• A hole.
    That's it

• Say you lost that particular hole, how would you go about keeping a man at 18?

• srsly tho I love you really

• @RexCatholicissimus I love u too?

• Boobs and ass

• boobies. you seem fine there though.

• Boobs