The heart behind the p*nis?

What do guys get attracted to these days.. apart from the body of women... is it sarcasm? Submission? Being head strong? Funny? What does a girl who doesn't have the 'looks' on her side have to do to get a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• While it varies from person to person, usually attraction is the first step. While that might be similar, it branches off... some will like a pretty face, a nice body, or a combo of both. Then once they are attracted, they start looking for different things; personality does matter as well. This is where it's difficult to pin point, since everyone has their own tastes for what they are looking for in a partner.

What Guys Said 8

• Nothing for me, I'm sorry to say.

If she doesn't have anything appealing to be looks-wise, I won't appreciate any other genuine aspects of her except as a friend. What elevates me from wanting a girl as a friend vs. wanting a girl as a lover is precisely that physical attraction to her looks (body, face, charisma).

Once the physical attraction is there, all those wonderful qualities like intelligence, sense of humor, sweetness, etc. all help to turn her from just being "attractive" to someone I want to keep around always. But without the physical attraction, it'll never get past the first step.

On the positive side, I've never found a girl in good physical shape who I didn't find attractive. I can be attracted to a girl with a bit of butterface provided she has an excellent body ("excellent" for me means low body fat).

It's not too dissimilar for guys though. There are a lot of disgruntled guys who at least think they have an amazing personality (though sometimes this is delusional) even though they're absolutely lacking in looks, social skills, and/or confidence (the types of qualities that attract women). My advice to those guys is focus on improving the parts that women pay attention towards.

Girls have it a bit tougher here since it's mostly looks and charisma. But girls have cosmetics, fashion (including revealing clothing of a kind men usually can't wear with the same effect), fitness, hairstyle, posture (helps a lot more than people give credit), etc.

• It is worth pointing out, as @madhatters4 said, that guys like a wide range of looks. But I don't think a guy can like a girl if her looks don't appeal to his preferences at all.

• all guys find different things attractive

• I can tell you that every guy is different, but I could make a few suggestions to put yourself outside of the norm. One would be to be more sexually aggressive, confidence is a turn on.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a21609-a-brief-overview-submissive-men

• For me? It's GENUINE LOVE!
    Not the love for my wallet but the love for me! Being playful and caring and just entertaining.

Aaaand ofcourse the touchy touchy down there will do it all ;) :D :)

• "What does a girl who doesn't have the 'looks' on her side have to do to get a guy?"

Find a guy who also doesn't have the looks on his side.

• To get on both good sides on the penis ya need to be physically attractive.

• Hard question, but I understand your pain I would say be who you are and search for the right man daily but also if your not happy with your looks work to change them but ONLY if YOU want too :-)

• A sammich

What Girls Said 1

• She has to acquire the looks. Looks play a major role when it comes to attraction.