Race preference day, who do u like !!(: ?

I am white and i have a thing for Latinos papi boys. But why are white boys so hot?
What is your preference! !(-:?

0|0
20|24

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm attracted to anybody who's hot but I've noticed I prefer someone with lighter skin and colored eyes.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• This is race preference day?

I'm white and I prefer white

5|0
    0|0
  • Kinda formula 1 race

1|3
    0|0
  • im white and mostly like white but i like just about any race if she's beautiful especially Asian and I've seen many beautiful Asians when i go to chines restaurants and damn, i wish i could tell one i see that she's beautiful, but i can't, the same with all girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like White women only.

White men who date non-White women do so, because they irrationally assume that they can't get White women; most often without even trying to flirt with or ask out White women. That's why it's an irrational assumption.

White women who date non-White men do so, because they are unfairly rejected by White men (mostly from the above mentioned kind, sadly), don't get asked out by White men, not flirted with or hit on.
    Women, all women, want to be desired and valued, want to be told that they're beautiful and special. If White women don't get that from White men they will settle down with anyone who does tell them what they want to hear.

0|0
    1|0
    • I thought other humans just date other humans. obviously there must be an attraction, basing why white people date outside their race, because they are rejected by their own race is very ignorant. Most all people date someone based off looks, regardless of race.

• I've been attracted to dark hair and dark eyes my whole adult life. I guess I'm lucky because this describes about 80% of humanity.

I'm white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't really have a real preference, but alright then, today it's the day to appreciate the black women

0|0
    0|0
  • We just are

0|0
    0|0
  • Latin never loses.. But i like me some white hoes

1|0
    0|0
    • Ill take ur dick any day :-)

• Say no more.. LoL jk
      Im in love at this point <3
      With a long time friend decided to take me down (-:

• Don't really have a preference for the sake of the question, white, specifically Hungarian.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF and people wonder why racism won't die.

0|0
    1|1
  • The race is not a huge factor, it is about the woman rather than the color of her skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls and Hispanic I'm half white half Hispanic so I guess I stay within my own

0|0
    0|0
  • Race preference day? Is this another way to divide humans? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • White girls :/ maybe latino, but preferabely white, from sweden snow white to greek tanned... all are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian and that is a one day preference, that's an everyday preference but in all honesty I'll date any race of women though I have to confess that my own race of women are least attractive to me (I don't dig white women).

0|0
    0|0
  • Every race has hot girls, I'm just surrounded more buy white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stickly white girls. Sorry latinas I've tried them. Played me many times. I'm good.

1|0
    1|1
  • I am Hispanic and I love white women. But promised my moms id marry a mexican girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey Asker, Have you tried a handsome Black guy before? I'm open to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Us Indian guys get no love at all :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Mexican but I love white girls😊

0|0
    0|0
  • No blacks, No emotional latinas, no Indians

Everything else goes

0|0
    2|1

What Girls Said 19

• I am Afro Latina and I prefer white guys and native Americans.

1|1
    0|0
    • Are u like a black/Mexican chick, u came out just right so pretty

• I'm black and Dominican

• I like white boys. I am definitely down with the swirl 🍭 Love me some vanilla.

1|2
    0|0
    • I like black. But they dont like back. Ill make post about what the problem is !!
      Of no black girl - Latino dating ¬¬

• I'm human race with a strong preference for Saiyan race.

1|3
    0|1
  • Lol there are beautiful people in every race.

0|4
    1|3
  • white af ❤

0|1
    0|0
  • Weird... lol... I'm half white, half Peruvian and I like black guys, Hispanic or white girls...

0|0
    0|1
    • Whats with the thumbs down? So I guess the asker is Racist against black guys huh?

• @Rick-Lewis
      ?

• @Rick-Lewis
      lol i see, must have been an error.
      But some blacks are real cool and funny

• I haven't meant a lot but i like how those Mexican Latinos talk like "fooool" and have those lazy eyes. They're real chill and cool looking.

0|0
    0|1
  • I want to marry an indian man, but for now I check out anyone who's hot except for Asian men, don't really find em attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • White boy's. Can't help it, I only get attracted to those spesific boys

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm white and I like white guys too but I don't mind handsome Latin men 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I like east Asian men and I also like white men.
    The Asian men's eyes are just so attractive to me.
    White guys can be handsome

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I have been into all types.
    Recently though it's been race that are similar to mine

0|0
    0|0
  • what's a papi boy? like the guy in prison break?

0|0
    0|0
    • Latino like me. Hi we haven't met ;)

• Show All
    • Ew not that guy from prison break... More like this Blown4life guy in the comments.. Ugh he's cute

• So you're gonna ignore me. I'm not Mexican but I'm Latino. ;)

• i am a Caucasian female and like Caucasian males.

0|1
    0|0
  • White, Asian, Latino, pretty much anyone. I don't have a preference as long as we are compatible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot guys with dark skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Latina and I like white guys. I have never been attracted to any other guys.

1|1
    0|1
  • Black guys

2|1
    1|1
  • White and like white

0|1
    0|1