What should you wear on a first date at the movies?

I have a date later today (first date) and I don't know what to wear but I was thinking of wearing this, should I wear it or wear something else? And why? And if something else what should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you going to the movies on a first date. That's not a good idea. It will be awkward. You both should go where you can talk. The sweater is a bad idea. A simple top other than a yarn ball will work. Jeans and a simple top is great. Guys don't really pay attention to the clothes. Thebbest thing to wear is something that makes you feel good about yourself. Wear your favorite outfit. That will make a huge difference in your confidence and you will be so much more relaxed and attractive. Trust me. I'm a dude. I date a lot. All I remember is how I felt around her and would I go out with her again.

• It seemed like all he wanted to do at the movies was make out and he was all touchy and stuff so that's definitely a bad sign right? Now I know why he might've picked the movies for a first date, because all he probably wants from me is hookups. Is it because I'm ugly or something? Or why? Because when we talked online he wasn't like this at all but in person it seemed like al he wants is hookups :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your outfit is fine, it's a date at the movies so it's nothing too fancy. A golden rule is to wear something you feel comfortable in because it will be show whether or not you feel good and confident. Also, when you are going to sit down for 2 hours it's nice to wear something that you feel cozy in.
    Good luck with your date! x

What Guys Said 13

• That's a fine outfit for going to the movies (they tend to have the AC up too high)

• simlpe colors
    maybe s skirt is better

• Hey!!! Is it you? With the uncomfortable looking, but comfortable gym pants? xD

• Lol yeah how did you know XD

• Ohh okay haha but what do you think of this outfit for a movie date? (Honest answer) 😊 or should I wear something else?

• Well, to answer your question, I think it's alright! Whatever you feel comfortable with, as long as it isn't too sloppy and not Too dressed up. I think this is fine

• Shoes

• What you got on is fine.

• loose fitting top and a movie bra (unsnaps in front).

• Yea sure lol

• U could wear a turtle costume. It's the friggin movies!

• This is very pretty. You should wear it.

• I'd wear a Tuxedo and naked socks.

• so your not wearing shoes?

• Little black dress

• That looks fine

What Girls Said 2

• That looks like a nice outfit.

When I go out on a date to the movies, I wear something nice but comfortable since I will be sitting there for a few hours. Either a casual dress or maybe a blouse and shorts (for summer) or blouse and dark jeans (for colder months).

• Question?
    Hows the weather where you live right now?

Question two
    What time is your movie date at, afternoon or evening?

Question three what kinda look are you going for?