Would a man lie about being a virgin?

First of all, my long distance partner is 27 years old and I am 18, I am not too concerned about the age gap, but my problem is that he says he is a virgin, and I have a hard time believing it. He is orginally from India but has been living in the U. S. for about a year now, I talked to him before he came to the U. S. to study. We often have phone sex but sometimes he says descriptive things such as "when we have sex I Will be able to feel my balls touch your p****" etc and it makes me think that he isn't a virgin, because how would he know? He is flying to meet me and I really want to make love with him... but... if he isn't a virgin it is a deal breaker because that would mean he lied. Do you have any input?

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm theirs porn, erotic literature and anatomical diagrams.
    "balls touch your p****" just reqier's you to think for a few seconds how shapes go together.
    Peg, whole round things at end of peg slap against whole if peg doesn't hit the end of whole it's not rocket science!

Most Helpful Girl

• When a penis is inserted into the lovely hole of a vagina and is fully inserted, whatever is attached to the penis or vagina can touch aka balls and pussy lips/skin. It's sorta common sense and virgins aren't idiots. Porn, erotica or friends could have also taught him that

What Guys Said 18

• Well maybe he lied because he wanted to create a good impression about himself but the foundation was on lies. Of course even that so called good impression is just a fake to impress the woman and it will the woman the perception that this man has some good morals and values.

• It is always easier to lie and create a good impression rather than speaking the truth and creating a good impression.

• If a guy's a virgin, he shouldn't bring it up unless he's asked. That's my take on it.

That's not something a guy, especially in our sexed-up society, should be announcing.

• Maybe hold of on making love to him and get to know him better first. If you find other things that you know for sure he lies about then maybe he's lying about this to. Either way you don't trust him yet so don't sleep with him. Don't assume he's lying without good reason/proof (the things he's saying doesn't mean anything, could've seen/heard things with porn) but don't ignore your instincts either. You need to feel safe, comfortable and relaxed with him, not have doubts and question his honesty.

• It's more possible he watches porn, it's not hard to miss. Its not like he's describing to you EXACTLY how a vagina feels.

• Yea, I am just worried. Maybe I am just overthinking.

• Balls touching a pussy isn't something I would say so maybe he is haha. Knowing what genitals are isn't exactly rare, maybe he is maybe he isn't.

• Yes this whole song is about it
    https://youtu.be/eCGV26aj-mM

• Is this the only reason why you don't think he's a virgin? Is being a virgin at 27 so hard a thought to grasp?

• lots of men in india are virgin till we marry. doesn't look like he's lying. i know people who waited even longer.
    lol u dont need to do it to imagine, and porn helps too

• Some people lie about it yeah
    Some people like about the opposite too!

• he's lying!! And trying to run game on you! But you already know lol

• Both sexes lie about virginity, I would say the reason (if he did) should not worry you too much, whatever it may be.--serious has a good point about `morals' Some cultures have stricter social moral codes, he could feel a bit ashamed that he broke one of them (sex before marriage) so he lies. Imagine the shoe on the other foot.

• any time a guys mouth is moving, and the subject is sex related.. well, we are probably lying. sorry.

• Him being a virgin is a possibility... I mean sex is still considered very taboo in India. I was a virgin until 23 to be honest

• Some have and do. That doesn't mean all of them do.

• Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.
    I hope he is not lying tho.

• Have his child!

• maybe

• well there is now reall way to tell untill IT happens

What Girls Said 3

• Not too many guys at 27 will admit to being a virgin. There is usually a lot of pressure for guys to lose it at a young age. So I can't see why a 27 year old would lie about that. Virgins aren't idiots either. I am still a virgin but I know enough.

• Virgins aren't clueless idiots. They know how everything works. The only difference between virgins and non-virgins is that virgins are clean.

• There is experience that comes with non-virgins.

• Just because someone is virgin doesn't mean that he/she can't dirty talk. That's a major false assumption that you're making.

• Noooo. I am not saying you can't talk dirty if you are a virgin. But if someone says they have never sucked a dick. Then they say I will put your dick in my mouth and feel the vain in the vote of the head where I can feel spasming... etc etc it makes us wonder

• Sounds like he just watches a lot of porn or something and knows what he's talking about.