Playing "hard to get" but NICE VS being a bitch... Which do guys find more attractive?

Currently debating with my friend here. We have different approaches to men. I'm a very nice person, but I also know my value and am confident. I may play hard to get by responding later or not always being available. Very lightly though. I'm typically genuine with the guys I interact with. She, however, thinks you should act snobby and bitchy because men like that. For example, this guy didn't respond to my message for a few days. He's a very busy dude. I only sent one message and when he did respond with an apology, I said no worries, and carried on a conversation as normal. She wanted me to respond with "ya know, some people are just busier than others" in a bitchy like manner. Or to not respond at all, or "you don't have to make up an excuse" or something. I always thought that responding bitchy makes you sound more affected by their behavior, and like you're more bothered. By playing it cool, I thought it shows that you're more like whatever and have a life. She thinks it's showing you're a pushover or like them too much. And I always feel like being nice is a good thing. Who wants a bitchy mean woman?
Who is right?

• Nice & somewhat hard to get
  • Mean, bitchy, stuck up

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice and hard to get obviously, a little sass is alluring but if you overcook it and do it with the WRONG guy, you'll be dropped very very fast. Err on the side of caution until you know what the guy's limits are. - because its a very individual thing.

What Guys Said 8

• I voted A, but it only works if you actually are hard to get and have high standards, it shouldn't be "playing". No guy in his right mind is going to go for the bitchy girl.

• My view is that a women who acts like your friend is advising is attracting the wrong men.
    That's good that you know your value and your confident, I respect that. If we were dating I would want to to continue.
    On the other hand you acted like your friend is advising, I wouldn't continue dating you, I know my value and time is not worth the crap. Yes stand with your values, but do it in a lady like manner. You can stand up for yourself.

• Neither of them. If she is playing hard to get, I assume that she isn't interested and move on. And I am never interested in bitches anyway.

• I don't like people who play hard to get. I like people who Are hard to get
    And they've got to be nice XD

• Stop playing hard to get, and be genuine. She is going to end up with complete douchebags because she acts like a bitch. You are far more likely to end up with someone who is fun to be with.

• Neither, I hate it when girls play hard to get. I hate stupid pointless games like that in general when it comes to dating Id rather just be real with her.

And obviously Im not gonna date a bitch.

• Doesn't matter how you act. If you play hard to get, you'll been seen as a bitch either way. My suggestion don't play hard to get. Be the real you. If anyone tries that crap on me, I will never talk to them again.

• Nice & somewhat hard to get

What Girls Said 3

• Ugh. Neither. Playing hard to get isn't cute. Just tell him you like him. What's the point of these silly mind games? Then you're going to come back weeks later like so many delusional girls "why don't men ask me out?"

Sorry princess, lots of men don't like this shit, and rightfully so.

• Ok but what do GIRLS like better? Do girls like nice girls or mean girls?

• Why do chicks have to act a certain way for a dude. Just fuckin be yourself and stop tryna push him away but act cute and shit like you're slick or something. I hear waaayy too many dudes say "idk if she's into me its all mixed signals and she isn't responding" then her "omg i like him but imma push myself away and make it hard"