He's flirting but hasn't asked me out?

Last year I got my car fixed and left it over night. Made small chat with the guy. Next day he asked if I did something different with my hair it looked darker. I didn't read into it. Yesterday I went to get my inspection done. one of his employees was giving me shit and he overrode it and I was told he can get in trouble for that. Yesterday I thanked him for all his work and he hugged me. I said "are you single?" He said yes. Today I had to go back for the second part and again he's going through hoops to do what I need done even tho I don't ask him. When he saw me today he hugged me. Told me he liked tall girls (I'm tall but he's taller). I was going next door to the store while I was waiting and he stopped me when he saw me crossing "where u goin?" "To the beauty supply store" "why?" "For a deep conditioner" "for what?" "My hair" and we laughed. Its obvious we like eachother but he hasn't asked me out so guys: Why hasn't he asked me out What should I do to kinda lead him on

What Guys Said 2

• Trying to hit on customers at any business is usually frowned on. That's why he doesn't do any more than what you have seen.

Ask hi for. A contact number (NOT the work number) and get together with him outside of work.

• He wants you to sex on him in the work.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are just flirts and don't intend on asking the girl they're flirting with out.