Why would an acquaintance match/message you on tinder?

Does that indicate that he is somewhat interested in you or at least finds you attractive? A guy who works at the same place I work at matched with me on tinder and messaged me first. He kept the conversation going, but yesterday he let it die out. I'm just wondering if maybe he was under the impression that I didn't like him back? I actually do find him attractive and like him--- Should I ask him out?

Most Helpful Guy

• the only reason someone would do this is if they were interested in dating you , why else do this? it wouldn't make any sense

• I have my doubts because after texting back and forth for a few days, he didn't respond to me yesterday after i answered him. Yet, he was online. I'm thinking that maybe he feels that I'm not into him? Yet I am lol

• should i bother telling him that I'm interested? or should i just assume it's not going to go anywhere?

• no harm in trying to contact him once more but after a certain number of tries its time to move on if he hasn't put some effort into seeing you

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that indicates that he considers you attractive. If you're into him, ask him out.

What Guys Said 3

• You like him back, right?

• yes.

• yeah, i know. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't misinterpreting his actions. I always want to make sure that the other person has interest in me before making a move.

• Ya sure, girl :3

• To see if you are DTF

• he never asked me any sexual questions. They were all "getting-to-know-you" questions. He also stated on his profile that he's looking for a relationship, not a hookup. I'd figure he would be straightforward if he was looking to fuck, on tinder.

• From what I've seen on tinder, most people on there are straightforward about what they want. If they want to fuck, they'll either put nothing in their profiles or say what they're looking for. Otherwise, the guys that are in fact looking to hookup are not going to want to match with them.

• Oh. Okay. I don't do Tinder, so I have no experience to argue from.

• He wants them suger wallz

What Girls Said 0