Do you like ambitious girls?

I'm NOT talking about someone u find unattractive who so happens to be ambitious. I don't expect her ambitions to make her "attractive". I'm talking about a girl who you're attracted to who is very ambitious. Is it a nonfactor that she's ambitious? Or is it something u admire? For example: she excels in school, works one or more jobs, work hard to achieve her goals, have big dreams of being an entrepreneur, etc. She's also really down to earth. Attractive? Turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive enough for me to marry her. The most attractive thing to me is ambition and passion. Everything else comes later.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them as friends because I admire ambition and people who are down to earth. They are girls who I would be more interested in hanging out with. I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there who like ambitious girls.

What Guys Said 5

• Passionate, ambitious girls are so attractive.

• They so ROCK!

• Sure, it's a turn on unless she's being overly ambitious to the point that it's just ridiculous

• As long as she can be a good wife and good mother, most things are okay.

• Ambitious about what specifically?

• Well, if she's in school, she strives to get excellent grades. She's also ambitious when it comes to her career. She wants to be really successful & works very hard.

• LOL. Ok anything else?

• And I obviously know how to read you dumb faggot. You're opinion is just as useless as that hole between your mother's legs, bitch.

What Girls Said 4

• I like ambitious people in general

• I really have an issue with this question.

• Why?

• You are seeking acceptance for striving to accomplish your goals. As if the masses didn't approve, you'd slow down, give up on dreams to be liked. I think everyone should have ambition. I think everyone with ambition should be applauded whether man, woman or child. I'd really hate to think what you would do if your question came back with a majority saying otherwise. Would you give up, slow down or cancel your dreams goals and visions? Are you asking because you are on the fence between being a couch potato or a productive, valuable member of society? do you think that somehow striving for greatness could be perceived as unattractive?
      That's pretty much why.

• "You're seeking acceptance for striving to accomplish your goals"🤔 100% false. I have ALWAYS been this way. Online or offline opinions isn't going to change that. That's how I was raised. I have never been a couch potato. My parents are hard working so that's all I've known. The reason why I said if she's unattractive but ambitious, I don't expect him to become automatically attracted to her, is because I've heard guys say stuff like "I don't care how many degrees she have, if she's unattractive and/or have a terrible attitude then I wouldn't date her". My question was just a general question. I would never mold myself into what a guy wants me to be. We all know guys love hot chicks, sex, sex & more sex. I just wanted to hear their thoughts on something as simple as ambition. Nonfactor? Admirable? That's it.

• How about a lady engineer?
    I think a successful woman is sexy

• Hope so.