Ladies, have you had sex with a guy you didn't find attractive?

I just wonder how commercial sex workers do it? Lot of the guys that go to them I imagine are probably not easy on the eyes lol. But then I seen women with guys that are goofy looking

don't you need to be turned on visually in order to have sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. From the big guys that look like they probably don't leave their bedroom , to scrawny looking guys. I honestly don't look it looks I go by personality.. If you have an amazing personality and you make me laugh and you can cook, I'm almost yours. With time the appeal that I have for their personality stretch 2 their overall everything.

I get told all the time that I settle, because I am insecure and I don't think I can do any better. Which is partially true.. But I would also hate for someone not to be interested in you because of how I look. So I kinda gave almost everyone a chance.. also I think I like fixer uppers? You know the loner and, the guy that doesn't care about how he looks I like making people feel and know that they are wanted and appreciated.. Maybe I'm just too nice, I don't know whatever I love people

Most Helpful Guy

• Women do not need to be aroused in order to have sex. As you state sex workers do it all the time with men they find unappealing. They just don't enjoy having sex with unattractive men and therefore choose not to, there's nothing physically preventing them from doing so.

What Girls Said 18

• I think commercial sex workers are usually drug addicts controlled by their pimp

Women who date guys who are goofy looking? I don't know im slightly shallow so i could never do it. I've dated guys that other people thought was ugly or below my league but they werent ugly to me. they had some feature i liked or was super manly that it was sexy. I've never been with a guy that i was just like "ew about

• Nope. Never have. He doesn't have to be attractive to a million girls but he has to be attractive to ME.

• Nope, I couldn't do it.

• No, and I never would.

• I wasn't attracted to my husband in the beginning. And during sex I felt like wow I'm just not attracted to him (his face), but wasn't turned off. And now I am so insanely attracted to him, I have no idea how it happened. I was with him because of how he treated me which was so loving and caring and kind. Maybe guys that aren't attractive just grow on us for one reason or another and then one day we are all over them!

• And by "us" I mean whoever in this similar situation

• I think that's the reason people see these super attractive girls with "not as" attractive guys. Because we like who they are and how they treat us. Once they have won your heart with personality and kindness, then a girl will find anything slightly attractive about their physical features and be all over them even more. I have liked some guys because of who they are then I guess my brain said "If you really look at him he does have nice (whatever)" lol.

• Nope, couldn't do it. Need to find him somewhat physically attractive first and have feelings for a guy before jumping into bed with him.

• No, I could not and had not.
    I believe sex workers don't find sex pleasurable that much often, but they do it for the money, so it must be done.
    Yeah, it's important to find a partner attractive to be able to desire sex.

• Yes. Never again.

• I have never had sex with someone that I wasn't attracted to. However, attractiveness is subjective. What you find attractive in a man might be deeply unattractive to me.

• not on the whole maybe but there's gotta be something that attracts me.
    being a feet fetish my self, i have been unattractive guys that have sexy feet... not much but they were so hard to pass by.

• Nope, and I never will.

• No. Why would I?

• no ! never ! life is way too short !

• Only once but he was really good so I guess its okay. I just closed my eyes haha. Being very horny lowered my standards for just that moment, we had a lot in common and I guess that was attractive enough for me

• No not really, but it is an issue for a lot I would assume

• Yea, I had sex with someone to prove I wasn't "all talk". This was back in my slut days though. I turned out being really good, despite the fact it was in the back seat of his car #classy

• I wouldn't want to have sex with someone i dont find attractive.

• Alcohol does wonders hun...

• Lol the beer goggles.

• Haha exactly. Surprise in the morning though -.-

What Guys Said 0