On what # Date do you usually have sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• 3rd date usually

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on yourself and the person you're dating.

I have only had 2 bed partners, including my current boyfriend, but how long I waited is different with both of them.
    I waited for quite some months before sleeping with my first, because I didn't know him and didn't have that connection. And with my current boyfriend, well, we slept on the first date. I've known him for quite some time before dating him, and always had a very strong connection with him. When things just feel right, it doesn't matter. We live together for a year and a half now, and things still go great.

What Guys Said 4

• When she says she is ready, and wants to. I've been more than happy to wait a few months for some, but rarely less than 4 weeks. I like to know her, as HER, before I can really feel something passionate for her.
    I don't do one-night things, and I need to care about her, and really like being with her, before I would get that close.

• Depending on the partner. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks for her to have sex with your attractive. if she's serious 6 months to a year or say 1st date or 2nd. Dead line 3rd. I'm not waiting that long for real.

• No sex by 3rd date, or there is no 4th date. Typically I have had sex on second date.

• 1. Possibly 2.